Mistakes will be made

Y/N POV: I ran into Shuichi when I was walking to the computer room, I find it quite depressing looking at the things that I was going to be leaving behind, however what good will it do everyone else if I lived? There must be consequences for everyone's actions, mine is taking my own life, whether it be unfair or not, I shall do what I must to repent. "W-Would you like to walk with me to the computer room, Sh-Shuichi? You can never be sure when i-it comes to Miu." I reminded the detective. "I would like that." Shuichi said with a small smile on his face. We both walked side by side for a short while till we made it to the entrance of the computer room. I can't help but feel a little uneasy about the surprise Miu has in store for us, I shook off the second thoughts and opened the door for Shuichi, once he walked inside I reluctantly followed. Not surprisingly I saw that everyone had already gathered in the computer room per Miu's request. "A-As I expected...so everyone was b-brought here." I said. "Don't act all depressed just cuz you didn't get to spend any alone time with me!" Miu yelled as me. "E-Eh, I don't look that depressed...d-do I?" I sweat dropped. "There's no way we wouldn't show up when we were told there's a chance to escape." Tsumugi pointed out. "But I still think it smells fishy." Himiko mumbled. "Really? Doesn't it smell like something fun is gonna happen instead?" Kokichi questioned. "You always seem to show up for stuff like this. I've got you figured out..." Kaito said. "Thanks! The key to a mutual friendship is understanding each other!" Kokichi yelled happily. 

"...So, what's this 'way' for getting out of here?" Maki asked, ignoring Kokichi. "Is there really a way?" Kiibo questioned, rolling his eyes in irritation. "Duh-doy! Of course there is! Geniuses like me never make mistakes!" Miu yelled. "So...how are we going to escape?" Shuichi asked Miu. "We're goin' to another world! A world with no killing games and no Monokuma!" Miu yelled. I immediately got a bad feeling about this, It's not like I don't trust Miu as a person, I just don't trust what she wants us to do. "'Another world'?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "Oh...you wanna know? Huh? Do ya? I'll tell ya if you bow to me! On your knees! Now!" Miu laughed. "Huh? Why...?" Tsumugi sweat dropped. "Hehe... When Shuichi and Kaede bowed to me...it sorta awoke somethin' in me... Now hurry the fuck up and bow to me, you masochistic shits!" Miu yelled. I don't like the term 'masochist' however if Miu is actually serious about giving us a way to escape this hell hole without me having to go through the slight trouble of planning my own suicide then I guess I'll just suck up my very little pride and- "...Hm? Shouldn't you be the one bowing down to us?" Kokichi questioned. "Huh!?" Miu yelped in surprise. "You want us to listen, right? Then get down on your knees and beg like a dog." Kokichi mocked Miu with a finger to his lips. "Wh-What the hell? Isn't that...weird?" Miu sweat dropped. "Everyone's wasting their precious time on a worthless piece of trash like you. So you better bow down and beg. C'mon, hurry it up." Kokichi told Miu. I felt uncomfortable watching this unfold however I couldn't bring myself to say anything. "What? Wh-Why? I stayed up all night getting this ready for everyone-" "Okie then! Everyone, let's gooooo!" Kokichi yelled. "W-W-Wait!!!" Miu yelled as she proceeded to get on her two knees and bow her head down, I took a few steps towards Miu, sticking out my arm, unsure about whether or not I should tell her to get up or just help her up myself. "I wanna...talk about it..." Miu mumbled rather pathetically. 

I walked next to her and lifted her up by her hand. "Y-You didn't have to actually do it, I would've h-helped convince everyone to s-stay if that's what you w-wanted." I whispered to Miu, lying a little as I did so as she death gripped my hand, she obviously had to throw away a lot of her pride to be able to go on her knees for us. I heard her mumble a meek 'thank you' before she tilted her head towards the ground. I guess the only reason I helped her up was because I was once too in that position, many times than I would like to admit. "...I actually feel sorry for her." Kiibo sweat dropped. "Hey... let's at least hear her out." Tsumugi said. "Did ya hear that, Miu? Good for you!" Kokichi yelled, Miu didn't respond as she just continued to look down at the ground, I gave Miu's hand a gentle squeeze as a form of reassurance. "How long are you gonna be depressed for, you sowl!? Hurry up and tell us, squid-breath!" Kokichi yelled at Miu, I grew rather angry seeing how Kokichi could make fun of people so harshly, I understand that this killing game can change the kindest people harshly however that doesn't excuse it. "Heeeee! Y-Yes, s-" "T-Take your time, Miu." I whispered to her. I could feel Miu's grip around my hand loosen as she looked a little calmer. "Um, so when I said 'other world,' I was talkin' about this big ass-computer..." Miu clarified. "What? This?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "Th-There's this device connected to the computer that you put on your head... It uploads your consciousness so you can go to a world created by a computer program." Miu explained. "A world created by a computer program?" Kaito repeated, a little confused. "Oh...Gonta understand! Exit is in that kon-poo-ter box! So we gotta break it open and go in!?" Gonta yelled. "N-No! If you try to force your way in, you'll just destroy it!" Miu yelled as a blush crept up on her face... I'm just going to assume that she just didn't say a perverted joke.