Chapter 3 ~boring old school~

Yuki's Pov

It's back to school. How dull. There's nothing interesting going on at school these days. Everyone is always studying for this "difficult" math test. In addition, I have to sit next to Kaito. Our school's infamously bad-tempered dumbass. I'm not even sure how he got into this incredible school in the first place! Such a pitiful jerk, always pleading for attention like a beggar pleading for money. He would have been expelled from school a long time ago if he hadn't come from such a good family.

Narrator's Pov

Yuki sat in his seat as the bell rang. Today, Kaito was unusually quiet. Normally, he'd be yelling and shouting at someone by this point. Yuki couldn't believe that his only source of entertainment had also vanished!

'Perhaps he's just sick.'If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised. He's always weak and frail.'

Yuki reflected as he gazed out the window. A few moments later, he became aware of a pair of eyes fixed on him. Kaito was the one staring at him non-stop.

'What's the deal with him?'

Yuki was uneasy, but he couldn't care less about Kaito, so he ignored him.

As the teacher approached, Yuki's gaze was drawn to the blackboard, which reads

'Math test Time limit: 30 mins'

There was a math test that was rumored to be extremely difficult. Yuki worked hard to prepare for it.

'Time starts now!'

As students rushed to turn over the test paper and begin writing down answers, the teacher's voice echoed throughout the room.

Yuki had to admit that the test was difficult. When he had just finished the first half of the test. Kaito put down his pen, which caught his attention. Yuki was perplexed as to why, but didn't give it much thought. Then he heard whispers in the room about how quickly Kaito completed his test.

Yuki noticed a sleeping Kaito across his shoulders.

'How come he's sleeping?'

'Was I the only one who thought this exam was difficult?'

'There's no way I'm the smartest person in the room...'

Such thoughts raced through his mind.

'This test was probably too difficult for him.'

'Yeah, he's not going to be able to finish the test before me!'

Yuki thought to himself. Kaito could not possibly be smarter than him. Right...?

Time skip (the end of the lesson)

Kaito flew like the wind up the stairs to the roof top as the bell rang. The location that provides him with peace and comfort. Kaito has always had a thing for the roof. Because there aren't many people who go there, it's usually very quiet, and small breezes of wind can be felt while sitting on the roof top bench. It was the ideal spot for a nap.

Even though he got pushed off the rofftop in his previous life, the rooftop was also the only place he could come for comfort, it was a place where he could relax. From a long time ago the rooftop was the only place he could really get any sleep. Home... Wasn't the most comforting place for him to say the least.

'Finally, dear roof top, we meet again.'

Kaito exclaims ecstatically. He quickly sat on the bench and fell asleep a few moments later, only to be woken up by someone he doesn't even know.

'Who jolted me awake?'

Kaito was irritated. He wished he could sleep more, and because he had a math test today, he was even more tired than usual. He was nothing more than a grumpy puppy.

On the surface, he appears to be harmless, but in reality, he intends to kill whoever woke him up. Kaito turned around and saw someone he hadn't expected to see so soon.

It was the main female lead. Yukina Aisaka appears to be an angel with an angelic personality, but her true personality is quite different.

Yukina had previously attended other schools, but after they discovered her true personality, she changed schools. You may be wondering.

'How come no one in this school knew about her real personality?'

That's because no one remembers her, or, more accurately, no one dares to say anything about her and pretends as if they don't remember her.

Yukina comes from a wealthy family, and while her family is unconcerned about her personality, they are very concerned about her reputation.

As a result, they did what most people would do. Threaten the students at Yukina's former school. Of course, most people will not do this, but most nobles who care about their reputation will. And because there was no evidence against Yukina, the students there were powerless to intervene.

Time line: In Yukina's old school.

Every day at school, they'd push and shove her, make fun of her and make her feel like she was living in hell, But they had no idea she had a plan, and one day she would exact her vengeance. And those who bullied her will get their due punishment.

Now she is the most beautiful person in her school. She has everyone in school wrapped around her little fingers. She was adored by all. Even the teachers loved her. When she walk down the corridors. Everyone would whisper and discuss about her.

'She's so beautiful!'

'I wish I were her.'

'Ugh! Why can't I be as well-known as she is?'

But no one knew what was going on behind those angel like eyes. She was a devil in disguise. She is heartless and even laughs when someone dies in front of her. She's killed people and has no regrets about it. Every boy she dates vanishes without a trace.

Some say that Yukina killed them. Others say that they got bullied by their classmates for dating Yukina the most popular girl in school. And as a result of that they left school. No one knows what exactly happened.

'Everyone she seeks never returns unscathed. So be careful when she asks you out.'

That's what everyone says.

She may have appeared to be an angel, but she was a psychopath.

'A beautiful woman in a blood-stained gown'

'A broken mess'

Those were nicknames given to her. But those who called her that were all found dead a few days later.

'If you irritate her or get in her way, you might end up dead.'

Everyone at school is aware of this rumor. It was a strict rule not to approach her unless you wanted to die.

Back to present time line

Everyone at school now thinks she's an angel on Earth, just like everyone at her old school did. Currently, no one, not even the original male lead, is aware of her personality. At least not yet... But she's now right behind Kaito.

'What exactly does she want?'

'How come this is happening?'

'What brings her here?'

These are the kinds of thoughts that are running through Kaito's head right now. He thought it was strange and strange why this was happening as she's not supposed to be here. Since she should be with the male lead right now as written in the novel.

'She should be talking to the male lead right now!'

Kaito murmured to himself. Everything seemed to be a dream, but it wasn't.

Note: The chapter ends here for the time being! Sorry for the delay in updating, but thank you for your patience and understanding. And thanks for the support i really appreciate it! Just a quick note a part of this story was inspired by a song called 'killer queen'. It's a great song so i highly recommend listening to it! You can find it on Spotify. Just search up the artist 'Mad Tsai' Finally i hope you enjoyed this chapter! (≧▽≦)