My Dad's Friend: 14

"Tristan, Dad's sending for you!"

I sighed dramatically, finally flickering after sharing an intense staring session with the black dot on my ceiling. I slowly got out of bed, feeling seeped and impractical as I walked out of my room, in my green stocks. I walked down the hall lazily and down the stairs to the living room, where I found my dad and stepmom waiting patiently, I stood in front of them.

"What?!" I grilled in boredom, wondering why the days were jogging so slow, it was like they were squirming, afflicting, and mocking me.

"Sit down, Tristan" Dad instructed, I rolled my eyes and sat down on the opposite couch. I instantly noticed Dr. Sean walking down the stairs but he ignored us and went straight to the kitchen. I gulped, thinking back to our last encounter yesterday, it was still fresh in my head, as much as I wanted it gone. I could still feel the roughness of his lips on my neck, the feeling of his strong arms around me, the sensation of warmth, the lingering feeling in my toes. My body suddenly vibrated as I immediately returned to reality, ignoring the sparks that owned my skin.

"Why am I here?" I grew impatient as the time suddenly ran and it had been more than ten minutes since I sat before them while they did nothing but share glances at each other.

My dad eventually cleared his throat. "Tristan, we didn't call you back for the family outing as we told you on the phone"

I instantly jerked up straight on the sofa. "Ah! I knew it! You guys called me back for nothing when am supposed to be in school!" My anger suddenly combusted.

"That's not true, the family outing was one of the reasons we called you. We needed more time as a family and indeed, your dad and I had a been of fallout" Benita spoke, her voice soft and filled with concern.

I glared at her. Why did it feel like everything coming out from her mouth was forced and the concerned expressions on her face were fake? Why did it feel like she was putting on a facade? "That's bullshit and you know it!" I spat, feeling wronged and angered.

What the hell was wrong with these people, they thought it was right to take me away from school when I should be studying or better yet, having my dick shoved into a tight, warm pussy, and the worst part, I wasn't even sure if I was straight anymore.

Dad shit daggers at me. "Mind the way you speak to us, Tristan. I do not want to warn you again"

I scoffed and crossed my leg over the other. Why was my life like this? "If it's not for that bullshit, why am I here then?"

"Over the years, our company have extended and we have become more popular over the world and so far, we have worked with a lot of companies and the good news is, MLp wants to work with us but there isn't a grantee they wouldn't break the contract as MLp is the world biggest companies, working with them will expand our business further, the profit will be massive"

I stared confusedly, wondering where this whole discussion was heading to and everything in my system warned me I wouldn't like it which I hopes not because hell would break loose. "CA you stop beating south and just tell me" I interrupted his long-ass speech.

"We want you to marry, Mr. Stone's daughter. Our bond will become stron_"

I instantly chipped in. 

"WHAT!"

I exploded in anger when I finally processed the words that left his mouth. "You want WHAT?!" I jerked up on my feet.

"Mr. Stone suggested this snd we thought it was a fantastic idea" Benita spoke, which just spiked my anger, especially that words that left her mouth.

"You thought deciding my future was the best idea and here I thought you've finally changed. You are still that nagging bitch that wants to control my li_"

SLAP!

The impact threw my face to the side and I tasted something warm and metal in my mouth, I was tasting my freaking blood. I turned my head sharply, found Benita holding my dad back from jumping on me. I thought I saw a grin on her face but I was gone as soon as it came, that worried expression taking over her face once again.

"How dare you talk about your mother like that!?" My dad pointed his index finger at me, I scoffed. After a year and a half, he was still trying to force that idea on me.

"I don't know if you will ever get it but she is not my mother and she will never be!" I gritted and the said woman gasped, annoying me more than I already was at the moment.

"You are so ungrateful, this woman you call a bitch raised you. She had been there when your real mother couldn't!" He yelled.

I felt my jaw clenched in anger, my body heating up. "You can't expect me to kiss the ground she walks because she raised me" I gritted through my teeth. "My birth mother wouldn't be so low as she is!" I could feel my anger boiling with every passing second. Why did he have to bring her up, knowing fulfill well how much guilt I felt that she died giving birth to me, why did he bring it up? I felt a lump form in my throat and my vision was blinded with tears and I felt a drop slip down my cheek, I instantly wiped it away and the said woman gasped, stepping towards me but I retreated.

"Stay away from me, Mrs. Benita. You are not my mother and you will never be. If you think you can control, then you're wrong because there's no way am I marrying a bitch to give you more money. You have another son, you can use him as your machine, I don't give a fuck!" I gritted and wheeled, racing back to my room.