chapter 13

Amelia pov

As soon as Lorenzo left from the dinning room Alex turned to me "Change and meet me outside"

"Okay" I quickly said and ran out of the room.

I went back to my room and grabbed one of the outfit from my closet.

I quickly changed into that and went back downstairs. Alex and Xander was already seated in the car . I got into the back seat and Alex started driving.

Xander turned on the Radio and "Night changes" from One direction was playing.

I don't know much about the band's but I heard people in my class talking about One direction and BTS, so I know some of their songs.

Around 30 mins later we reached the mall. It was so huge, I never saw a mall as huge as this.

"I cannot fit in with this people" I thought before stepping into the mall.

"Which store do you want to go to first?"  Xander asked.

"I don't know" I said. I don't even know any stores here. They all were foreign to me.

"From where do you usually shop?" Alex asked.

"Uhm, i never really went to the mall" I said honestly.

I never went to the mall, crap I hardly went shopping. All the clothes I had was from my neighbours daughter. Her daughter is a shopping holic so she gives her clothes to me after wearing few times.

"Bu-" Alex cut him off and said "Let's go to Gucci first, alright?"

I nodded my head and we made our way to the Gucci store. Alex and Xander were conversing into italian.

"come mai non è mai andata a fare shopping?" Xander said to Alex

"come potrei saperlo?" Alex replied to him.

"We are here" Xander said as we reach the shop.

"Take whatever you like and DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE PRICE, alright?" Alex said softly yet sternly.

"I'll go look that side and Alex you look this side, Amelia you can go straight" Xander said. We nodded and left to direction we were assigned.

I look around the shop, they had so many beautiful clothes but it was all so expensive.

I liked so many clothes but I didn't dare pick it up it was all so costly

I don't deserve this.

I don't want them to waste their money on me. But on the other hand why are they buying me all these clothes and stuffs? Don't they hate me? Why would they waste their money on someone like me?

"Excuse me?" Someone said

"Yes?" I turned around to see a beautiful lady standing in front of me wearing an I'd card. She might work here.

"I noticed you are roaming here from quite a time, I was wondering if you need any help?" She said

"Yes, I am looking for some clothes" I replied politely

"Didn't you like anything?" She asked referring to the clothes I saw earlier.

"No No that's not the case, it's just that it's too costly. Could you help me to find something cheap?" I replied looking down.