CH- 15 la la land

SOPHIA'S POV-

I turned to see the 2 trucks were coming this way. SHIT!!

I ran towards Drake and his friends, "you aren't going?" Brant ask.

I was going to hit drake's friend first, are they really in a gang??

"I am sorry to say but, some people are coming here, don't tell them you know me." I narrowed my eyes and started to run but drake pulled me into his hard chest, I turned and stare at his green eyes.

"Why are they looking for you?". After taking a deep breath, I looked at his eyes, It was emotionless and cold.                                   
 "I almost killed his men and you think, he would leave me and let me stay in peace." I glared at him.                                                                "when I was small, I learned martial arts and I always keep a pepper spray", He smirked at me knowing that he was succeeding at irritating me, Agh! This smirk doesn't look good on his face and especially with a cold look, he looks good when he smiles.

And the trucks stopped there. 8 boys of almost 20-25 years came near us. As drake was holding me, which was very nice and comfortable.

Sophia STOP!

you may get killed now and you think about this!

FOCUS!

"that's the girl we want, take her" one of them growled.

"No, I won't give her, why do you want her?" drake asked with a warning tone, he was looking handsome—

NO! NO! stop it, Sophia! Don't think like this.

Well, he is really hot, and you know it. (Wow, my subconscious mind is perfect not timing)

Ok, Sophia FOCUS! 

"Oh, I see, the world's number one gang leader got a girl" saying this, they started laughing,

well, indirectly he did my work, pissing drake.

Drake punched him in his stomach. They all started to run towards me and one of them growled "get, the girl!" (why are they growling, are they werewolves, like I read on Wattpad).                                                                              
I wanted to punch him, as they reached near me but drake's friends one by one started to fight with them so you may say including me, they were even, but to my unfortunate the guy whom I almost killed and one more guy from where the hell he came?!! Started to run near me, stupid people, they don't even know who I am but well I love challenges I never lose, NEVER means I NEVER lose, well maybe sometimes or else I NEVER LOSE.

Woah, stop with the 'never lose'.

umm yeah, I think you are correct, my bad.....

Drake went to Cathy's shop door and closed it from outside. Drake was handling two guys and everyone else was doing one on one, drake and his friends were winning, someone from behind held me and the guy whom I almost killed came near me but I kicked him and he fell to the ground with a loud noise ( they don't learn from their mistake) I turned and hit the guy who was holding me "you jerk! aren't you a man to fight from the front? You are fighting with a girl and that also from the back, you are a coward" I told him and punched him in his jaw, oh my it will leave a big bruise, , and twisted his hands.

Well, I am angry, I see the flashbacks which make my blood boil, I mean NO ONE SHOULD attack from behind, if they have the guts, then they should fight face to face.