14. | Warming up, SweE troubles

19 January 2020

Y/N POV

I looked at the both of them, before quickly bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo, SweE Y/N imnida!"

Minju then did her intro before Monday, and we stood in the practice room, awkwardness lingering in the atmosphere.

I bowed and clapped my hands again, and both of them chuckled clapping their hands too.

Out of awkwardness, I did it AGAIN and they continued giggling while just clapping continuously. This cycle went on until the staff came to the rescue , " How about y'all introduce yourselves to each other?"

Clasping my hands together, I fidgeted and this made the staffs laugh. Minju and Monday both scanned the room awkwardly and rubbed their napes every few seconds.

"U-uh annyeonghaseyo, I'm SweE Y/N and the main vocalist, I'm looking forward to work with both of you!" I managed to form coherent sentences, and lastly did my signature eye smile.

"Hi, I'm IZ*ONE Minju, visual of the group, and I'm also looking forward to working with y'all. Nice to meet you!" She said shyly.

"Hello I'm Weeekly Monday, main vocalist and dancer. I'm hoping to have a great time with y'all!"

After, we bowed and clapped again, the three of us clueless on what to do next.

Being the male, I gestured for them to sit down on the seats provided before sitting myself, and all of us just laughed again trying to defuse the awkwardness around us.

"How did all of you feel when you heard that y'all would be partners as MCs?" The staff started the interview.

"I was really honoured to have this opportunity to cohost alongside Minju-ssi and Monday-ssi and I believe that this would be an amazing chance to widen my social circle" I started.

" At first, I looked Y/N- sunbaenim up and he was older than me, so I'll be expecting much care from my senior! As for Monday-ssi, she's younger than me so I'll take good care of you. I'm also really fortunate to be able to have this role and I promise not to let the fans down!" Minju went next.

I gave her a thumbs up, indicating that I noted what she said and would take care of her as a senior.

"I was shocked to hear that I had the chance to cohost with Y/N-sunbaenim and Minju-sunbaenim . I'm really happy to be here today and I hope we all have fun together in the upcoming future, us and the viewers!" Monday finished off.

After the brief interview, all of us bowed at each other again, unable to shake the awkwardness off. I'm sure the viewers are laughing at our expense..

"Since we're now family, I think it'll be great to eat something together. We're going to order something during your practice, what would y'all like?" the PD asked.

"Something light?" Minju suggested.

"Soft drinks or ice cream?" Monday chipped in.

"Ice cream!!" I excitedly agreed.

"Haha what a kid, can't believe he's older than us!" Minju teased me,as I shot a glare at her. Internally, I was glad she's trying to break the wall between us.

After we agreed on ice cream, the two girls went to change to their practice outfit while I was left in the practice room.

"Stop laughing at mee!!" I whined towards the staff, who laughed even harder at my awkward state.

timeskip

I bowed once again as they came back. Suddenly, Minju pointed out that we had not decided on the flavour of the ice cream.

"As long as it's not mint chocolate, I'm fine" I spoke, as Monday gave me an offended look.

"Oh I'm sorry, you like it?" I glanced at Monday, who nodded but insisted that she's fine with any flavour. We agreed after a while that classic vanilla would be best.

timeskip

"Wow!! For strangers, y'all are working really well together!" the PD complimented us, as we completed the choreography practice for After School with ease.

-

21 January 2020

Our 1 week break from group activities were over and we were back in the dorm. Usually, Seobin and Leo would be playing Mobile Legends, but today they were nowhere to be seen. This was the case for the whole of the night, and our managers were unable to reach them.

Even BigHit's employees were called into action, but to no avail. Haebin, Junghwa and I got ready for bed in the midst of the chaos, not knowing what happened to the two members.

22 January 2020

Dispatch
BREAKING NEWS! SweE's Seobin and Leo spotted in illegal brothels in the district of Gangnam

Soompi
SweE's Leo and Seobin caught in illegal brothels, no statement has been given by BigHit Entertainment

Koreaboo
≡★ BREAKING NEWS! SweE's Leo and Seobin caught up in allegations of visiting illegal prostitution dens

I was utterly shocked to see the headlines right when I woke up, as Haebin and Junghwa both sat on their beds and scrolled furiously on their phones as well.

I scrolled down to the comments, wanting to know what the netizens thought about it.

SweE's over. Feel bad for the other three, but they're definitely not staying as a trio. A big fuck you to Seobin and Leo for ruining the group's future.
[+29828 -2911]

Never would I have thought that idols were that stupid to go for public sex services. I mean, don't they have the money to do it privately? ㅋㅋㅋ
[+19292 -1221]

Seobin and Leo are goners, they're reputations are ruined. I'm more concerned over the future of Y/N, Haebin and Junghwa. Can they really continue as a trio?
[+292821 -1991]

A tear escaped my eyes reading the comments. Although I was happy I had the support of my fans, it pains me to know that the popularity and reputation we worked hard to get in the two years since our debut went down the drain due to the sexual frustrations of Seobin and Leo. I was fucking angry at them for causing us to be in this plight.

"So.. what's going to happen to us?" Junghwa eyed us.

"As much as it hurts to say it, we're probably d wording.." Haebin had no choice but to speak the truth, and I could tell he was close to crying.

Jae suddenly barged into our room, " I'm sure y'all have read the headlines. Bang PD wants y'all at the office immediately."

Author notes:

Did y'all catch the new format? I'm gonna continue this story with dates imprinted so that it'll be easier to catch the timeline of Y/N's idol life. Hope y'all aren't confused.

Also, do remember chapter 1.5 . There might be differences in the actual dates in real life, if anything doesn't add up in future chapters.