Chapter 46

***Word count of 4

***Word count of 4.7k words, I hope you guys will like this chapter. Happy reading❣️❤️***

 Happy reading❣️❤️***

Ilankodi pov:

"Hello akka are you there?" I heard kayal voice.

"G.. Gayu... Gayu...." my brain stopped its function. My tears were already  started to flow.

"Akka, can you please come. I don't know what to do?"

"W.. Where are you now?" I immediately asked her inbtween my hiccups.

"Near Anna... Na.. Nagar akka. Please come soon" she aid.

"I will come" I said to her immediately. Then I came out of the school without even wasting anymore time. I reached the area in 20 mins.

"Kayal.... What happened.. Where is my gayu?" I asked Kayal immediately as soon as I spot her.

She hugged me tightly.

"Ak.. Akka.... I don't know who they are. They kidnapped.... Gayu."

"Why you guys came here? Instead of being in college" I asked her.

"Akka. We came here for our internship Akka..... As our internship will start in late time.. But before even we enter into the company. Some kidnappers came and kidnapped gayu, akka" she said.

My tears were kept flowing. I don't know what to do?

Gayu

Baby what are you doing now?

Are you okay?

Who wpuld kidnap my baby. She doesn't have any such enemies. Then who could?

"Did you seen any of them?" I asked her.

"No akka, this street is not having much crowd. And those kidnappers were wearing the full face mask. So... I... Do.. Don't know. Akka... Please do something akka." she cried at me.

I grabbed her face and made her to see me.

"Kayal, did you doubt anyone... Anyone in college, bustop, anywhere, anyone.. Someone, did my sister had fight with anyone... There has to be something behind this big motive right.. Please think Kayal.... Please she is my baby... Pl... Pl... Please" I asked her desperately.