Looking for the kitty and found change and Ice cream instead

During the morning Izuku was still training and got a bit of control over his magic.He can summon his Hack Knife and a few bones but not really far from him so for now he choose to use them as defense until he gets better.Izuku decided to take a brake from his magic to focus on his body, so right now our protagonist is goin on a run in vale.

To avoid suspicion he wears his school clothes to run instead of his vigilante suit.

Izuku:Man it's a beautiful day out right now

He said to himself not expecting an answer.Which is why he was cut of guard when he got an answer.

?:The weather truly is beautiful today!

Izuku:Christ on a bike!

Izuku swiftly turned around and came face to face with a orange haired girl with bright emerald eyes in a dress she seemed really happy, for some reason.

?:Salutations!!

Izuku:....Hello.....uuuuum sorry but do I know you?

?:No I don't believe so!

She simply smiled at Izuku which only made things awkward.

Izuku:ok well my name is Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?

?: My name is Penny!

Izuku:Well it's nice to meet you penny.By any chance have you seen a girl with long Black hair and a big black bow?

Penny:With cat ears?

Izuku:...maybe?I mean she did purr that one time.

Penny:I saw her yesterday!She was with her friends and my friend Ruby!

Izuku:Rose?

Penny:(gasp)Are you her friend too!!

Izuku:Ya I'm her teammate.

Penny:The one who leveled the emerald forest with one punch!?

Izuku:Ya that's me.

Izuku:(How did she know that?)

Izuku:(Hey chara can you check her for me)

Chara showed up next to penny and proceeded to check her, until a problem came up.

Chara:Why doesn't this girl have a soul?!

Izuku:What the hell does that mean!!

Chara:It means exactly what it sounds like they, they don't have a soul!!Yet somehow they have an aura??! I'll be back, I'm gonna go look through some code.

Izuku:What code!?.....Chara?

He turned only to see the confused look of penny and absence of Chara.

Penny:Wow!! I didn't know you were such a good actor, it was like you were really talking to somebody!

She gave a bright smile that he couldn't help but adore.