Chapter 19 Attack of the Charybdises

No one's POV

Currently,Nhazul, Rimuru and Shuna were standing atop a hill watching as the three Charybdis and Megalodons approach from the distance.

Nhazul: Look like it's time we got started.

Nhazul looked back to everyone who were going to help fight. All of Nhazul's Shadows, Benimaru's group, Gobta and the Goblin Riders, Geld and the High Orcs, Gabiru and his men, along with 100 Pegasus Knights led by Dorf, who Gazel sent over to help.

Rimuru: For some reason, King Gazel likes to think himself as our Senior...

Nhazul: Well, he technically is.

The two of them looked back towards everyone.

Nhazul: Is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yes, sirs!

Nhazul: Igris, Beru.

Igris and Beru: Yes, my Liege.

Nhazul: The both of you take on the left and Right Charybdiss and Megalodons. Igris, take Kaisel with you.

Igris and Beru: Yes, my Liege!

Beru immediately rocketed towards the left group, as Igris and Kaisel took the right.

Rimuru: Everyone else, get ready. We're all taking on the middle group!

Once Beru reached his group, he narrowed his eyes.

Beru: You dare attempt to attack my Liege's territory? Such a mistake will cost you your life!

Beru then started powering up, releasing an enormous amount of pressure, blowing away multiple trees, as it was visible where Nhazul and the others were at, as he began engaging his group, blitzing through multiple Megalodons, killing them instantly.

With Igris, he had arrived at his group, rising his sword in the air, as lightning started sparking from him filling the sky.

Igris: Begone.

As Igris swung his sword, he created a massive explosion of lightning, taking out 4 Megalodons in a single swing. Seeing this, Nhazul and Rimuru commenced their attacks with their group. Benimaru who was on the ground running towards a Megalodon.

Benimaru: Eat this! Hell Flare!

Benimaru launched a <<Hell Flare>> up towards it, engulfing it, killing it instantly

Nhazul: I knew Igris and Beru could handle their own. They aren't Commanders for nothing.

Rimuru: And Benimaru toasted that thing to a crisp, but...

Shuna: It's shocking that even his attack wasn't enough to destroy it.

Rimuru: Is it one of Charybdis's skills?