Johnny&Taeyong

🍼little Taeyong

Johnny was always very patient, but little Taeyong is testing him. Taeyong hates daycare, but he can't stay alone at home while Johnny works so the daycare is the only option.

His daycare is the best - and very expensive - there are only the best caregivers, the littles have enough toys and activities to stay busy and happy. Taeyong has friends there and he likes the food they get, but he still hates the place. Johnny tried everything - he begged, threatened, promised and yet Taeyong cries every single morning.

This morning isn't any different. Taeyong is definitely putting on a great show for everyone. Caregivers, littles, everyone is watching the crying and screaming boy who clings to his daddy's legs while two caretakers are trying to pull him away. Johnny's heart hurts, but this is the best and safest place for Taeyong while he works. They managed to drag Taeyong away and in his playroom while Johnny fixes his tie and tries to calm down.

He can't do this anymore. Watching Taeyong crying and being hurt like this is draining and it breaks his heart. What should he do? Luckily for him there is the Internet. Johnny was looking for a nanny for a long time before one caught his attention. It is a man, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornku with a nickname Ten. He sounds great, there are many good reference and long work history. Hiring him is even a bit cheaper than the daycare - to Johnny's surprise. Yes, they should at least try it.

The next day, Taeyong is silently waiting for daddy to start dressing him for the daycare, but that didn't come. They eat breakfast and then daddy turns on the TV. Taeyong is watching cartoons while frowning. What is wrong? Is he sick? Maybe he is sick and that's why daddy stays at home with him. Soon the doorbell rings and daddy goes to open the front door. A man walks in the living room behind his daddy and Taeyong is curiously watching him. The man smiles and sits down on the couch, but leaves one spot empty between them.

"You must be Taeyong. Your daddy told me lots of things about you."

Taeyong shrugs, but secretly watches the man who pulls out a box out of a paper bag.

"I should tell you something about myself. My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornku, but everyone calls me Ten. I like everything with chocolate, my favorite color is black ... what is your favorite color?"

Taeyong shrugs again.

"I heard you are very smart, maybe you could help me with this slime kit."

Taeyong's eyes widened. He loves playing with slime! He looks at the box and sees that this kit has also glitter and different powders. Ten opens the box and starts to unfold the things on the coffee table. Johnny is going to leave, they look entertained and his work is waiting. Taeyong doesn't even spot that his daddy left because he is sliding down from the sofa to sit down on the carpet right next to Ten.

"I am surprised someone loves slime as much as I do."

Taeyong quickly nods and then runs in his room. He brings a box with his collection in the living room and Ten admires it for a while before they start creating their own. Taeyong is shocked. He believed that adults don't like getting dirty and now this man is mixing glue and glitter in a little mixing pot while pretending he is a witch. Ten is sure that Taeyong will cry later after seeing his daddy left, but they will meet for lunch and decide if Ten will stay with them. Ten was a bit sad while leaving his last little, but this is another adventure. Every little is different and Ten is looking forward getting closer with Taeyong because he looks really cute.