19

Elle Miller

Elle Miller.

I followed Mr William to his car. We were currently going to attend an important meeting with a big company.

Well we are supposed to meet up with the CEO. I heard the CEO is a woman. Well let's see.

The thing is, today Enzo wasn't driving but Mr Smith, his driver.

I looked down at my lap when I felt Enzo's stare on me. Suddenly my lips curled up. He looks so cute right now!

"Who got you smiling like that Miss Miller?"

You. It's you Enzo.

He asked as he directly looked at me, a smirk attached to his lips. I was startled by his question but then I smiled back and answered.

"It's someone."

I shrugged. A playful frown could be visible on his face. I wanted laugh out loud but nevermind.

Soon we reached our destination. Then we settled in the conference room waiting for the other CEO to show up.

And then boom! She walked in. She was really hot, tall, literally a model. It's actually good to see women ruling in business industry.

She walked in and me and Mr William immediately got up and greeted her. She shook hands Mr William and confident smile on her lips, while Enzo did the same.

After the meeting ended we all stood up once again, a few people left the room and it's was just us three.

They both again shook their hands.

"Mr William, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope the deal becomes a success."

She spoke with a bright smile. Enzo smiled back and answered.

"Yes Miss Rodriguez, I would love to have more interactions with you in future."

I almost choked at what he said. What does that even mean? He had that smirk on his lip. He is definitely flirting.

I expected Miss Rodriguez to have a stern expression but she bit her lip, squeezing his hand tighter.

Oh did I forgot to mention? They were still holding their hands.

"Miss Miller, you can leave."

I blinked my eyes a little. I felt jealous and upset. I thought we were supposed to go together.