Chapter 5️⃣7️⃣

Skylar POV

Today, is the day of my maternity shoot and I'm happy asf then next week is my baby shower I'm so excited and happy I might just cry I just need everything to go perfect right now Nique is straightening my hair and i'm getting my make up done now and Dejounte out getting stuff ready for the shoot we got to be there for 2 o'clock and it's like 12:40 right now.

Omg girl you look so pretty Nique said once she finished my hair and put it in a bonnet.

Thank you friend I said smiling

So when y'all gone tell us her name ik you told me her first name started with a N, but shit I want to know the rest.Nique said

Actually her initials are N.D.M 💕 I said smiling then I heard I knock at the door.

Hold on I'm coming I said into my ring camera .

Nique can you go open the door for Lexie & Aaliyah please I said and she said yeah and she left going to the door.

Hey sister I said looking at her as she walked in with the baby.

Hey girl you look so pretty like damn I knew you was a baddie because look at me, but sister you look good she said smiling at me.

Thank you now hand me my niece. Hey Tete big girl you look so pretty I said as I looked at her little outfit and you look just like your mommy I said playing with her little fingers.

So, y'all don't forget my baby shower is next week and I need y'all to stand out the most and don't come in there on the bull shit specially you & Eisha I said to Nique, but anyway I'm gone text y'all in the group chat and tell y'all because you know Eisha ass she swear up and down that we be leaving her out.

Anyway so y'all after my maternity shoot Dejounte mama having a cookout and I want y'all to come with me Lexie you can bring the baby if you want to if not I'm sure my babysitter will watch her beside she got to pick up Riley & Jay up from school so I will just tell her to come by my photoshoot and she can just get her then.

Girl you just don't know how long I been trying to find a babysitter yk ik trying to get back on my social media shit and plus taking care of here is a lot. Lexie said

Girl you know we got you hell if you or Sky can't watch y'all babies y'all always gone have me shit beside me hosting and my YouTube videos I don't got shit to do and plus Kaiser with king so shit I be having free time. Nique said

Omg what would I do with out y'all Lexie said smiling.

Omg let me go ik my driver outside and Dejounte should be already there so y'all come on and Nique bring you flatiron and your wig brush.

20 minutes later

Hey babe I said as I kissed his lips hey everybody I said as I walked to the back getting dressed.

Okay mom we want you to take a picture by yourself first then I'm gone let y'all take y'all couple pictures the photographer said.

How do you want my to pose I asked looking at him

Put one of your hands under your belly and put the order one by your breast like your holding the top of your dress he said.

Once I posed he took the couple of pictures then Dejounte came in okay so dad I'm gone need you to step on side of her and hold her stomach on your side and she hold it on her side the photographer said.

Okay so now dad I want you to get behind her and hold her stomach, then I want you to to face each and just give each other a kiss.

After that we moved on to our last picture okay so mom shit in the swing ball and I want dad to get down and kiss your stomach.

After we did what he said he took the picture then we got up.

Thank y'all again fr choosing me to take y'all pictures and I'm going to have them ready for y'all in the morning I'm going to send them to y'all Instagram and yeah have a good rest of day the photographer said as we got ready to get our things and leave.

Nique and Lexie I'm gone meet y'all at the cookout Nique you know where Dejounte mama stay at right? I asked

Yeah I remember she said.

Okay I'm gone meet y'all there I just need to go take a shower and we will be there I said as we all got in the cars and left.

2 hours later

We just made it to Dejounte mama house and it's like 5 o'clock everybody outside smiling and stuff.

Hey y'all I said to everybody as we walked to the table by the pool.

Hey Skylar come give me a hug Dejounte grandma Ashley said.

I gave her a hug as she rubbed my belly.

She moving around a lot up in there she gone be a happy baby. Grandma Ashley said

Yeah she's a kicker specially when Dejounte touching my stomach which is also because his very clingy I said smiling.

Well that's my grandson and I got to love his big head ass she said making me laugh as Dejounte cousin Kayla came over to me and gave me a hug.

Hey girl my baby cousin got you glowing I see she said looking at me.

Ik right I said as I rubbed my belly

Anyway where you get this outfit from I want one Kayla asked me.

One of my best friends gave me this for my birthday she about to start a clothes line actually she here to hold let me see where she at Nique come here. I yelled

Once she walked over I introduced her to Nique.

Nique this is Kayla & Kayla this is one of my best friends Nique is the one that gave me this outfit that you like so much.

I got some in my truck if you want to buy them now Nique said.

Yeah come Kayla said as they walked off and I felt arms wrap around me.

Where you been ma my mama and Auntie them been looking for you Dejounte asked?

I was with Nique and Kayla come one I said grabbing his hand.