talking to piper

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I really hope you like it. Leo makes and appearance! finnaly. and don't forget to review. I want this story to be the best that it can be. also tell me when I make a mistake. I want to fix it. Also, please forgive the spelling, I'm dyslexic. I really do hope you like it though. Happy Reading! :)

“Tell me everything.” As the words came from her lips I felt the need to tell her every detail of what happened from the moment my mother died to now.

“It all started when my mother died a week ago. She gave me her diary. In it, it read that apparently my mother had an affair. The outcome was a baby girl. My mother was ashamed of what she did. She gave the baby to the father. The never saw the baby or the father again. All she did was name the baby. Her name was Esperanza Valdez. She died. but before she died, she has a son. That son being Leo Valdez.”

Shock was clear on her face. “L-Leo has a family?” She said that in a hoarse whisper as if she was talking to herself. Then she got angry. “How long have you known about this? Do you realize how hard it has been for him. He feels as if he is the odd man out. He has been running from foster homes since he was 8.” Hurt was also visible in her eyes.

“I'm so sorry. If I would have know, I would have helped. I didn't find out until an hour ago. After I found out I hacked into the government and looked up everything they have on him. I found a picture  with you in it and I though that you might know where he is. I must find him.” I gave her a pleading look. I will not leave here until she gives me information on Leo.

Her eyes softened. “Ok. I will…..” She stopped in the middle of her sentence. her eyes widened in shock.” Don't move and inch.” She whispered-yelled in my ear. I still had no idea what was the problem. Then I saw it. It was a huge dog. But it was made of metal. It also had a big red collar on and it had its ears up and it was staring straight at piper. Luckily, it hasn't seen me yet.

Before I could react, Piper stood up and stood before the enormous dog. The dog was the size of an horse. The Piper spoke. “Canis, don't do anything you will regret. I really don't want to have to get Leo to reprogram you again but I will.” This was her dog? Leo made it? I doubt that I could make something like this, so how can a teenager make one?

My focus went back to the dog. It started to open its mouth. when it did so, I could se razor sharp teeth. I think that those teeth could rip through even my suit. the dog started to make a growling sound in the back of its throat. The dog got into a crouching position and looked like it was about to attack.

Piper had a look of fear on her face. “Canis stop. Heal. Bad Dog!” her words were traced with fear.

The dog got opened its mouth in a snarl and was about to bite when and nose erupted from its lips. “THE COW GOES MOO!!!”

Pipers eyes changed from that of fear to that of anger in a matter of seconds. “I HATE YOU!!!! YOU ARE SO MEAN. HOW DARE YOU PULL SUCH A CRUEL PRANK ON ME!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!”

All of a sudden a hologram appeared right in front of the dog who was setting up straight now and was looking into nothingness. The hologram was that of a boy. He was hispanic and looked like and elf. Then it hit me. How could I have not recognized him sooner? It was Leo Valdez himself, or at least is hydrographic image, standing before me right now.

“Love you too beauty queen.”

Anger flicked in her eyes. In a blink of an eye she ran at him, but when she tried to tackle him, she ran right through him. Before I know it, she was on the floor.

Leo then went over to her and offered her a hand. She took it and her hand ran through the merosh.

“I HATE you.”

“Love you too” he said with a smirk

“You are the annoying little brother I never had” She muttered under her breath.

“I will take that as a compliment.”

I thought that this would be the perfect time to make my presence known and I cleared my throat. All eyes turned to me.

Leo pointed at me and turned to Piper, “Who’s that?”

Again, I'm sorry for the long wait for me to update. don't forget to review. also, I published another story about tony meeting leo. It isn't anywhere as good as this story but it is still there if you are interested. don't forget to review :) :) :) :) :)