meeting with family

“Y/n ah, Taehyung ah” my eomma opened the door and quickly embraced us.

“Oh my princess.” Appa hugged me and moved to Taehyung, “Taehyung ah”

“Hello eomeonim. Abeoji.” He bowed to them as we walked inside.

“Where's oppa eomma?” I asked eomma just as Yoongi Oppa showed up.

“Oppa.” I ran toward him.

“Y/niieee” Oppa hugged me back as I teared a little seeing him after days.

He pulled back hearing a sob from me and started wiping my tears with his thumb pad, “Aigoo. I get it You did miss me so much, I miss you too. Don't cry.” I nodded my head and giggled a little wiping the rest of my tears.

“Taehyung how are you?” oppa turned to taehyung keeping his hand still on my shoulder.

“I'm good hyung! How are you?” he bowed to yoongi Oppa making him smile.

“I'm good.” he turned to me, “Y/n ah has he been taking take care you well?” I nodded my head and smile to which he smiled back and turned back to him.

“Taehyung, y/n has been taking care of you well too right?” He asked him making me pout.

“Yes hyung.” He smiled a little, yoongi Oppa nodded his head.

“I'll go make something for you guys.” Eomma said.

“Should I help you with something eomma?” I asked but she shook her head.

“No. We saw you after so many days. You should enjoy.” she said smiling and walked to kitchen.

“What brings you guys here?” appa said.

“Appa. Cant I visit without any reason?” I said.

Appa just laughed a little, “Aigoo. I didn't mean like that sweetie. I was asking because You're husband is a busy person, so there must be a reason for him to leave his work and come here with you.”

“oh no. There's not a specific reason. We'll leaving tomorrow to Paris so we wanted to pay a visit before we leave.” He explained.

“Paris? For what?” oppa asked.

“For um.. Our honeymoon..” I said.

Appa nodded his head in response and got up to go somewhere, “I'll go rest. I feel a little tired. I'll wake up soon y/n before you go.”

“Okay appa rest well.” I said and appa went to his room.

“well then. Have fun you both.” oppa said and smiled.

“Thank you hyung.” He smiled.

“Though don't you dare hurt her in any way Taehyung. You know it'll be bad once I hear that you hurted y/n.”

“I know hyung. I won't hurt her. Trust me.” Taehyung said making oppa nod.

“Oppa. Stop threatening him. He's doing everything he can, to be a good husband.”

“Aish okay okay.” Oppa said making me chuckle a little as taehyung smiled as well.

“come on kids let's eat.” Eomma spoke from the kitchen making all of us get up.

We all sat down on the as eomma spoke taking a seat after serving everyone.

“Taehyung sweetie. Is Y/n good to you?”

Eomma acts like Taehyung is Eomma's daughter and He had to get married to me. Pft. She should ask me of taehyung is treating me right.

Oh my eomma.