Part 62

Zaid: I promise you abbu I will never let that happen.

Ahmed: But beta I don't want to put any of your life in danger.

Zaid: don't worry abbu nothing will happen we will complain police about it.

Ahmed looked at him and that look said a lot to Bijan, Asad and Zaid. It was as if he knew what will happen and how things will get manipulated. So Bijan spoke

Bijan: Bhaijan what happened? Do you doubt that police won't help us?

Ahmed: Yes Behan (sister) I doubt. He has taken the help of a local gangster also to threaten me.

Asad: Who is he abbu?

Ahmed: Some Dilawar Pathan he called me twice and has threatened me.

All of them looked at each other getting tense. They all knew that they have to find a solution for this before everything gets ruined. Suddenly they heard the doorbell knowing that this would be Saad so Ahmed said

Ahmed: Don't tell Saad anything. You know how sensitive he is. Please all of you promise me that you all be normal in front of him and won't open this topic.

Asad and Zaid said in unison: Yes abbu and Bijan also said: ji bhaijan (yes brother)

Bijan stood up to open the door and saw Saad's happy face and smiled at him. As he entered in he greeted all of them and then went to his room to get freshen up. At night all had their dinner behaving normal but Asad was tense and Zaid notice this so after dinner when he saw Asad going towards the terrace he followed him and saw that Asad was sitting on a swing and his eyes were closed so Zaid sat down beside him and took his hand in his and asked.

Zaid: what happen bhaijan?

Asad open his eyes and saw Zaid and just nob his head in no and patted on Zaid's hand with his other free hand. But Zaid knew something is off.

Flashback ends.

Zarin: So did you ask Asad bhaijan again that what happened?

Zaid looked at her whose head was on his lap above the pillow. He pinch her nose lightly and chuckle and said

Zaid: yes princess I asked bhaijan but he said he will sort it out.

And Zarin just humm.

Zaid: princess do you remember when Zoya, Zara bhabhi, and Yusuf bhai told us that abbu and Asad bhai had gone to Mahira bhabhi's house

And Zarin quickly nobs her head.

Zaid: princess that was the same day when abbu and bhai came home tense and Asad bhaijan was tense and sitting on that swing at night after that event which took place at Mahira bhabhi's house.

Zarin saw him and asked

Zarin: Did Asad bhaijan tell this afterward.

Zaid smiled at her and said

Zaid: No princess that day bhaijan never told anything but after hearing Mahira bhabhi and Asad bhaijan story in hospital by Zara bhabhi, Yusuf bhai, and Zoya, I had many questions going in my mind. So after you were discharged and went with Mahira bhabhi's to her house during that one week, one day I sat with Bijan and Asad bhai and asked everything so I came to know a lot.

Zarin was shocked to listen to this so she asked

Zarin: it means Asad bhaijan...

Zaid smiled at her and said