44- Bullet-Train Bombing part 2

ՙ 𑁍 ᵎᵎ⠀.*´⠀◌ ˖࣪ 𑁍⠀𑁍ࠬ ࣪˖ 𓂅⠀⋮⠀ ° ❁⠀ ،،⠀ ݁ . ⠀؛⠀*⠀𓂃𑁍 ،،⠀𔘓⠀❀ 𓂃⠀˓𖧧 ָָ࣪࣪ ⠀♡ ﻬ࣪ ‎ ‎.⠀ ִֶָ𓍢⠀:♡‌ ָ࣪.⠀

                           3rd POV

                           3rd POV

Gin and vodka returned from the dining cart. Conan noticed that the black suitcase that they were holding before isn’t with them now and that sparked his curiosity more. As they settled down in their seats, Conan took his glasses and started adjusting them to pick the sound from the bug by following the instruction that doctor Agasa gave him.

“ fuh I can finally smoke !!    “ vodka exclaimed and Conan heard him from the glasses which confirmed that it worked.
“There is something in there, “ vodka said, looking at the ashtray.
‘No way did they find it !’ he thought in horror.

“What is it ?”Gin asked.

“ Ah it's just gum a previous passenger must’ve put in there, “ vodka said which made Conan sigh in relief.
‘That was close! , but there is something they had a black case before they don’t have it anymore instead they have a large suitcase could it be ….‘ he thought, glancing in their direction.

Then vodka said, “That was an easy deal !!”

“Lower your voice vodka!!” gin warned him.

“Don’t worry nobody is listening, you are always so cautious Gin Haha “ vodka said.
‘Gin Vodka are those codenames ?’ Conan though
His eyes widened in shock as he listened to what they said next

“4 Billion Yen in this exchange for that black case, What was in that case anyway?” Vodka asked Gin tapping the case that contained 4 billion

“Information related to Gold” replied Gin
“Gold??” Questioned Vodka. “If you use the information there is a proper way you can make more than 4 billion yen” Gin explained.

“I see that's why they were so happy…” Vodka said understanding what that person was so happy about “Yeah...by knowing that person must have gone back to their seat and must be smiling as they look down on the landscape…the last landscape they see” Gin said.

“Yeah they are no longer useful to the organization, the black case we gave them has explosives in it, a bomb that is activated once it receives a strong impact... But are you sure that we don't tell STOLI {Rin’s codename}to leave at the next station” Vodka told Gin. Gin stayed silent for a moment then replied “STOLI haven't been that benefiting to the organization she is good at numerous things but let's not forget how many times she ruined our plans but I couldn't get rid of her although I was near settling a bullet in her head many times lets take this opportunity to get rid of her if she's lucky enough she will go to the other side without pain” Gin said coldly with a smirk on his face.

‘STOLI they have another member of their organization here and they are going to get rid of her with the rest of the people on the train’

“But what if they dropped the case while we talk here,” Vodka asked Gin and he replied, “Don't worry for them it's important they won't screw and also the bomb is set to go off at 3:10 pm”. “I-Is it a time bomb” Vodka questioned “No… Once the time comes they will flip the switch to open the case but they'll turn on the timer without being aware of it once the switch turns on they're done for after 10 seconds their body along with this train with turn into wreckage”