ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

gojo's pov.

it was late at night,the moon beautifully shining in the dark night.

it was time to go to bed after a long day of work.

i went to my room in the jujutsu school. i don't use it often but i was lazy and tired enough to walk home alone.

sitting on the bed,i took my blindfold off and threw it to nowhere.

it had been a bunch of months that i've met y/n. she was strong and nice,i kind of see her like..

like..

..some sort of daughter of mine?

i just really care about her for some reason. she needs to be protected and i won't change her for anything in this world.

atleast that was i think.

i wouldn't change a simple 12 year old child for anything. i'm not a monster..right?

not wanting to think too deeply about nothing,i just threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes to sleep. slowly drifting onto my dreams.

"hey." i heard a voice on my dreams,feeling as if i recognized that voice. "sa-sa,open your eyes."

i opened them. seeing Mahito sitting on the floor atleast 15 feet away from me. 'what is he doing here?' i thought to myself.

"i can hear your thoughts sa-sa. i'm in your mind,well more specifically,your dream." he said,giving me a smile that could creep any normal human out.

"what do you want,spit it out" i said,not really caring about his intentions,because i do know,

i am stronger than him.

"oh well,you see," he got up "i just wanted to make an exchange."

exchange?

"what is it?"

"you will get your friends life back for the kid."

i knew who he was talking about.

geto. suguru geto.

my old friend.

it seemed like.. a extreme hard decision.

suguru geto had been my friend since i had just started being a jujutsu sorcerer. but one day,i didn't know what happened to him and he massacred an entire village on a mission. i had no idea what went through his mind,and then i never saw him,ever again.

i opened my mouth to talk but mahito interrupted me.

"yes it is your old friend geto. we have him" mahito said,annoyed thinking i didn't knew who he was talking about. "just give me the kid and i will return your friend back to you. what do you think,heh?" mahito asked, smiling.

i didn't say anything. i looked at nowhere but mahito.

i was thinking about what he said.

was it a good exchange?

"oh my god sa-sa,decide faster i don't have all night." mahito said annoyed,then he scoffed. he then looked at me directly on my eyes "meet me behind the ueno station if you've made up your mind."

i looked at him directly on his eyes. "no."

"you decline the exchange,satoru?"

i looked down at my own feet. "i don't. just,give me time to.. think."

"i'm not very patient so i'll give you.." he made a thinking face "a day! yes,a day" he smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"see you soon,satoru."

that was the last thing i heard coming from him after i woke up. realizing it was morning already.

-

3rd pov.

"i hate you all son of a bitches for making me do that." mahito said,hitting jogo and hanami in the head.

"we didn't say anything dumbass." jogo yelled at the woman-looking cursed spirit. mad that he hit him.

"yhw did uoy tih em otiham,uoy t'nod neve dnatsredun em.." hanami said.

"shut up nobody understands you." jogo yelled at the flower based cursed spirit.

"ugh why do we need that kid anyways?" jogo asked out loud to no one,annoyed. "its just a fucking kid."

"geto's body is rotting. so you know who,needs a new body to posess." mahito answered,while looking at the one-eyed shortass. "shes also really strong! i like her." mahito happily exclaimed,with stars on his eyes.

-
"yhw did uoy tih em otiham,uoy t'nod neve dnatsredun em.."
"why did you hit me mahito,you don't even understand me.."

yes i figured out hanami just speaks backwards

also im gonna publish another fanfic in less a second >:)) but its from chainsaw man,,

in case u have read the manga,feel free to read it ! if you havent read it yet,go read it now its rlly good :)

ily yall♡♡♡