Part 30

Beep beep
Author here
Just a friendly reminder that it's not just dysphoria that helps you realise you're trans, it's also the Euphoria.
Not every trans person experiences a lot of dysphoria.
Ur all valid.

Back to present day.

George pov:
I loved waking up like this, beside Dream in my bed, his arms gently wrapped around my waist, our legs tangled and his soft breath against my hair.
His quiet snores indicated that I was the first one to wake up, I shuffled closer, craving physical affection, inhaling his intoxicating scent of Nivea men protect and care shower gel body, face and hair moisturising aloe Vera 500ml bottle original.
I jolted at a sharp pain in my arm as I moved it, my arm was under dream as I was hugging him, I wanted to remove it but I was worried it would only hurt more and re-open some wounds.

My panicked shuffling apparently woke the other, "hey, Georgie." His deep voice croaked, "you okay?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes as the adjusters to the new light.
"Yeah, good morning" I greeted, "can I remove my arm please?"
"Wow am I really that heavy?" He joked.
I scoffed, "come ooonnn you slept on it funny." I whined.
Dream lifted his torso a little and I quickly slipped my arm out, I glanced at it seeing no blood and stopped worrying, I had bandages on anyway.

Third person pov:

Dream noticed something a bit off with George since they talked again, he had seemed a bit gloomy in a way. He wasn't sure why, but he could only assume it had something to do with him due to the timing of it.

It carried on for the rest of the day, George's smile wasn't his own, he was no longer smiling because he was happy and more to make others happy.
Dream noticed that whenever nobody was talking to him he would drift into his own thoughts rather quickly and his facial expression would change entirely.
He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.

George hadn't really noticed, he just felt normal, he didn't realise that he was acting slightly off.
'Maybe it's just... dysphoria?' Sure he felt off, but it was hard to explain, just like some days when he had low dysphoria and he wasn't sure why he felt a small pit in his stomach.
Like something was there but not really.

He just brushed it off along with everyone else, assuming he might just not be feeling well or ate something bad.
Everyone accept Dream.
He was increasingly worried about the boy, staying close by him throughout the day, a silent sign of support.

But little did they know, George had tripped and fell back into a 3 year old routine that hadn't happened in 6 years.
And he saw no problem with it.