TWELVE;

"I'm going to kill myself

"I'm going to kill myself." Sam said, watching the two play Mario Carts, Jake had left the living room, sneaking back into the kitchen to take more pizza.

Eli laughed at the comment, "postpone dying until I see you two make out." He said.

"You aren't going to win." Max retorted, "I'm too good."

The long hair male rolled his eyes, "don't sound too confident." Elijah replied.

When the race was almost over, Sam decided it would be better to just close his eyes and hope he dies before the game is over. "Oh, you bitch!" Eli yelled, almost screamed, making Sam jump and open his eyes.

It was just in time to see Elijah win, even though Max threw a shell at him. "What the-"

"Yes!" Eli cheered, a smirk on his face, "you underestimated my skill." He spoke, pointing at Max.

After a moment of silences, Sam finally spoke up. "Anyone have a rope and know about a nice tree? If I'm going to kill myself, I want to make sure I look good and I don't want an ugly tree to take away from me."

"Oh shut up." Elijah replied, "I get to see you two have your first kiss with each other."

Max chuckled, "that's cute you assume we haven't already kissed yet."

"Wait! Have you?" Elijah started questioning.

Before Samuel could confirm that they haven't kissed, Max had already spoken up. "Mhm, he tasted like strawberries."

"Where's the bleach?" Sam randomly asked, standing up and started to look around.

Eli shrugged, "I don't know, why do you need it?"

"I'm going to make some bleach jello shots and call it a life." The asian spoke, as he went to walk away he was grabbed and thrown into Elijah's lap, his back pressed against the long hair male's chest.

"Nice try, princess, but you aren't getting away that easy." Eli said, brushing his lip agaisnt Sam's ear, which was one of the smallers weakness. "You still owe me."

The low range that Elijah's voice hit, was sending goosebumps over the male's skin. Samuel tried to calm himself down, but Elijah's hands started to roam over Sam's body and he started to turn into jello as the touches.

Eli's cold hands slid under Sam's tee-shirt, gently brushing against the male's soft milky skin. Elijah started to press soft kisses on Samuel's neck, making the smaller lean back into Eli's chest.

Max watched the scence, seeing Sam's face turn a bright pink when they made eye contact, caused a chuckle to leave Max's mouth.

"Elij- ah- stop." Sam said, trying to remove the hands roaming his body.

Elijah let out a whine, but removed his hands. "Why?" He asked, pulling back and seeing that Sam had gotten shy from Max's glaze.

"Oh," Eli spoke, grabbing Sam and lifting him up a tad bit, allowing Eli to flip the male to just face him, "I didn't know allowing Max to see you at this state would cause you to get shy, princess."

Sam blushed, now looking at Elijah, who's face held a familiar smirk, before the long hair male could continue, Jake had re-entered the living room to see Sam laying on the floor in pain and panicked Elijah.

"Jesus, I leave for a moment and you already hurt my brother." Jake tsked, "I came to say goodnight, because I ate too much pizza and now I think I should sleep it off."

Sam stood up from the floor, "ah, goodnight then." He said, taking a seat between Max and Elijah.

"Also, don't keep Max up too late." Jake said, sending a warning glare before heading upstairs.

Elijah started laughing when Jake left their sight. "The only thing that will be keeping him up late is what I'm going to do to him." The male stated.

"I'm going to kill myself."