(Chapter 18)

[Edit: Will edit this later on, i am so pissed lately that I haven't gotten chance to do it. ]

2 days later.

It is clear announced in Rhodes Island...

That Timewatch died after the recon team verified their last known location.

Rhodes Island has been busy ever since then. Kal'tsit was a having a hard time editing the rosters.

Since the top team has been wiped out, she had to wrack her head and contact all the operators for a important meeting.

"Kal, you alright?"

"I should be asking you..." Answered by the advisor to Dr. Yumi. "Considering that he's your father."

"Honestly i don't even know what to feel." Dr. Yumi sighs, most likely because she was ready for this to happen anytime. Considering her father is always on the front lines.

"Conflicted." Kal guess as the doctor nods. "Yeah, like that i guess..."

"Talulah... Solomon, are they somehow connected regarding their activities?" Amiya looks at her advisor who was silent thinking as well... "Maybe Amiya, but for now, we must not feel down, first of all meet up with Chief Wei later to discuss our plan. This is a joint operation." Kal'tsit looks at Yumi. "I trust you not to mess up with this one."

"I know..." Then their eyes darted at a certain operator who was busy typing at the computer.

"She's angry... Mad." Amiya looks at FrostNova who just had a neutral expression continuing her work.

"Miss FrostNova wants to hunt the killer down, Vengeance."

Then the lord of fiends remembered Timewatch story.

"Amiya, there was a time that i saw the future. Regarding my life and yours. In my own eyes i saw everything, different worlds with different decision. And i prevented one thing. That is FrostNova's vengeance, i did not let that happened and put everything to stop and prevent it."

"That's why perhaps..." He paused as he looks at the sky, right now they are at lungmen having lunch at the foodstreet. "If chance that i would die even in this world. I want you to do it in my place." Timewatch made a request as he looks back at her superior's eyes.

"By your tone of voice, you already confirmed that you're going to die." The lord of fiends saw through him as he slowly nods and smiled. "Yeah... If there is by any chance i couldn't hinder that, I'm placing my trust on you Amiya."

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked as the man chuckled finishing his hot coffee. "Because my death here would benefit everyone in this world. It's going to make everyone happy."

That conversation with him flashed through her mind and asked quietly. "Really Ryo-san? Everyone? Even her?..." She glanced at the white bnuuy who walks towards her. "Amiya, may i join this operation?"

"Tell me a good reason why i should let you tag along with Amiya?" Kal'tsit interfered. "I'm not asking you old hag. Don't butt in." FrostNova coldly said as her frostbites formed at her gloved fingers.

"Miss FrostNova, i will let you join on one condition."

"Whatever it is, I'd like to hear it, good or bad."

"It is just simple..." Amiya said then told her. "Always follow my orders, and once we caught the killer, I'll let you end him with your own hands."

Kal'tsit was surprised on how cold the brown rabbit said. "Heh, manipulating me with those terms. Very well then." She scoffed and smiled. "That's a deal."