Chapter five✔️

Andy Anders

"So what happened to your face?" Jace asks next to me as he continues to drive. He made sure that his voice was low enough so that the guys wouldn't hear him.

I gently place a hand on my cheek when I realize that the handprint is probably still there.

It's not his business to know what happened to me so instead I just turn up the radio and start singing out the lyrics when Burn It Down by AWOLNATION comes on.

"Ugh! Can you shut the fuck up!" Ethan whines in the back as I continue to sing. I turn to him roll my eyes.

"Suck my dick."

"I'd rather you suck mine."

I look from his crotch back to his face and smile.

"All four inches?" I tilt my head and his glare hardens causing Mike to chuckle.

"You're making quite the first impression on my friends, Andy." Jace says with a light laugh.

I turn to him and smile before sarcastically saying, "I know right! Aren't I such a people person?" He laughs and I focus my attention back in front of me.

We've been driving for nearly thirty minutes. I admit, it was not very smart of me to get into a car with three men who I just met but honestly I wanted a little excitement so when I heard them talking about a race, I just had to be there.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I realize we're driving farther and farther away from Palo Alto.

"Somewhere outside of San Francisco." Mike says from behind me. "That's usually where all the street races take place. There are never really cops there."

I hum and nod my head before looking out the window.

"Ever been to one?" Jace asks causing me to look at him.

I shake my head no and he smirks.

"Well get ready then, beautiful."

He wasn't lying when he said to get ready.

It's like I just walked into a fast and furious movie set.

Cars are lined up with men and women all around them either talking or making out.

Purple and pink lights flash above us to illuminate the area.

"Wow." I gasp as I'm looking at everything. I can hear cars revving and music blasting.

How have I never heard of this before.

"You like?" I hear Jace ask and I nod my head several times causing him to chuckle.

We get out the car and I look around again to see all the girls wearing short shirks and crop tops with six inch heels. I look down in my graphic tee and jean shorts and grimace slightly.

I still look hot though.

"So this happens every week?" I ask no one specifically ask we start walking towards a group of people.