Also gremlins part 2

The scar boy stepped forward.

He smiled. 

Joel tilted his head at him. This child didn't seem as angry.

Suddenly, Smallishbeans had a vision of a prince and his bodyguard. 

This seemed like the type of pair. The shorter boy, the not-so-loud one with brown hair, he would be a prince. And the angry, blonde one? 

He would be a guard, with his brashness and bruteness.

Then, the shorter one's eyes seemed to light up with malice and mischief. Joel shuddered.

He had been wrong to judge these two on looks.

They were obviously both gremlins.

"Hello!" Called the scar one. "Um, could you give us a boat? We're lost. And we want to go home. Uhm, we could even give you, uh, something, maybe?" 

The blonde one started to root through his pocket, as though that was his cue.

"Tubbs, I only have a picture of the queen, and if he expects me to give him Lizzie I swear to god I'm going to start stabbing shit."

"No money? You carry around a picture of the queen and not money."

"I know where my priorities lie, TUBBO."

"Tubbo" began to look through his own pockets.

"Yeah, I just have a rock. And the nukes launching button, but it would be a REALLY bad idea to give him that."

"I'll take the picture of the Queen." Called out Joel.

The blonde one turned his head towards the Mezelean King. "Are you an american? He asked cautiously. Joel shook his head.

"Will you give us a boat if we give you the picture?" Asked the short one. 

Joel shrugged.

 "Probably. I could get some clones building a boat for you, if you really need to get home."

The short one looked at the blonde, and he moaned out loud.

"Fine! Here, take Lizzie. She's still mine, of course, and will always be mine, but I guess you can have this picture." 

He fumbled to get the photograph out of his pocket, when all of the sudden ten more photos just like the first fell out. 

...

"Oops."