𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

A/N: NEARLY 1000 READS, LETS GO

Amara had fallen asleep on me whilst we was watching a movie

Amara had fallen asleep on me whilst we was watching a movie. I swear all this girl does is sleep. I mindlessly ran my fingers through her soft brunette hair, scrolling through my phone. Her pink lips parted as she breathed lightly onto my chest. Soft lips that I wanted to kiss but I know if I do I'll be a goner.

I lifted her onto my lap gently, getting ready to carry her to bed before Pietro walked in the room looking worried?

"What?" I grumbled, standing up with Amara in my arms.

"We need to go to Italy, like now." He blurted out, frantically typing on his phone.

"And why is that?" I raised an eyebrow, beginning to walk up the stairs as he trailed behind me.

"Your father." He stated simply.

I felt my jaw clench as I opened my bedroom door, "Fuck sake, when's the flight?"

"An hour." He stood in the doorway as I gently placed Amara on my bed watching as she unconsciously hugged the pillow.

"I'll be down by then, now get the fuck out." I ushered him out the door before walking to my closet.

I grabbed a duffel bag, putting enough clothes in to last a few days. My mind drifted to Amara wondering how I'm suppose to protect her when I'm in a whole different country. I can't fucking trust my own guards enough to protect her. Fucking dumbasses. Fuck, I can't leave her.

After packing my bag, I made a few arrangements before going to Italy. God knows what my father wants from there. Mid phone call, I heard rustling from my bed so I looked up from my desk to see Amara slowly opening her eyes. I watched as she rubbed her eyes, sitting up against the bed.

"I expect everything ready for when I get there, yeah?" I spoke into the phone, watching as Amara moseyed over towards me. I pushed my chair out when she held out her arms towards me. She climbed onto my lap, burying her face into my neck as I kissed her temple before pulling my chair back in.

"I need a status report on the situation beforehand." I leaned back against my seat, trailing my fingers through her hair. So soft.

"That'll be all, call me back if anything changes." And with that I ended the call, turning my head to the side to see nothing but Amara's messy brunette hair.

"Tesoro?" I mumbled. She lifted her head up, hooded eyes meeting mine. She's tired. "I'm leaving for a couple of days." I cupped her cheeks watching her eyebrows furrow with confusion so I explained further, "something came up, you'll be okay right?"

"A few days?" She mumbled, laying her head back down as she tightened her grip around me.

"Mm." I checked my watch seeing that I only have 30 minutes left till I have to leave. I wish I could stay here with her but my fucking father has to ruin everything.