{23}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I was in front of the property with the boys. As we prepared to leave.  The three triplets said goodbye to us.

We arrived at a train station.  Inosuke and tanjiro have never seen one before.  Apparently, the mission was that some demons were on the train. I bought some tickets for the four of us. Then I told them to get on the train.
But then inosuke started causing a commotion.  ("Which embarrassed me, at that moment I wanted to hit him.") Which alerted the authorities, we had to flee, but the train started to move, so we jumped on it as it was taking off.  We were officially starting our journey on the Mugen train.

................

We got on the train and started walking and looking for the rengoku, as he, their crows is my parrot, informed us that he would join us.

We got into a cart.

Rengoku:"Umai!"

A familiar voice yelled and I walked in and saw him eating a bento while yelling umai!

Zara:("was it that guy in my dream?")

walked beside him.

Zara:"You're pretty excited... Huh... Rengoku!" ("HURRY UP").

He then looked at me and yelled "Umai!"  I was confused. 

employee:"I heard your first couple of times."

Some maids were dropping the box he ate into a bag to throw away when we arrived.

Rengoku:"Zara! it's so good to see you! I see you brought some friends too!"

Zara:"In the same way, it's always good to see you. This is tanjiro kamado, I'm sure you remember it from the trail. It's Zenitsu agatsuma. And last but not least, inosuke hashibira."

Zara:"right now they are behaving like idiots..."

Rengoku:"....

Rengoku:"I see. Isn't there one in that box he's carrying too?"

Tanjiro:"Uh yes my sister Nezuko." {Tanjiro said when rengoku mentioned the box}.

Rengoku:"I remember that demon. Already that the master accepted it.  I will keep my peace.  Now how about you four sit down?."

Rengoko:"Now, what brings you four here. A mission?" {asked}.

Zara:"Yes. We were ordered to join you. This mission should be very easy, with you rengoku!." ("about this...").

he was surprised.

I praised him as I readjusted my sword.

Rengoko:"Don't flatter me like that Zara-chan!." ("😶😍")

He then laughed out loud.

Zara:("please don't call me chan").

Tanjiro:"rengoku-San, there is something I would like to ask you."

Rengoku:"Oh? What is it?" ("😑")

Tanjiro:"It's about my father."

Rengoku:"What about your father?"

Tanjiro:"He was a fragile man."

Renguko:"Was he now?"

Tanjiro:"And yet. He could perform a kagura dance in freezing temperatures."