{24}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

.Storyteller POV.

Soon all the passengers on the train were asleep, except for a few children and the conductor.

The driver ran to an empty cart while crying, he fell to the ground. 

Conductor:"As you ordered! I put them all to sleep, sir. Please do the same to me, don't you? Let me reunite with my dead wife and daughter! Please! I'm begging!" {the man begged bending to his knees}.

A hand with an eye and a mouth dropped to the ground after a voice said...

???:"surely."

???:"You did a good job. Now sleep forever."

The hand then said that the conductor was put to sleep.

???:"Dream that you are with your family again."

Girl:"Forgiveness..."

A young woman said from behind her hand.

Girl:"What would you like for us?"

She mentioned herself along with four other children.

???:"those who are sleeping will sink even further. Wait here until then. Some demon hunters they will wake up unexpectedly when they feel a demon.  Therefore, be very careful when tying them not to touch their bodies directly.  I must stay on the first time for now.  Until everything is ready to go, good luck.  You all want peaceful dreams too, don't you?"

The hand asked them and they all replied with a yes.

.TERESA POV.

Luna:"Looks like they are planning to kill while they sleep...

Luna:"What do you think?  should we go there?

Teresa:"I think we're going to have a big party!

Luna:"That's what I thought...

.ZARA'S DREAM.

I woke up in a bed between it had several.

I look down to see I'm still in my slayer outfit

I look down to see I'm still in my slayer outfit.  It was strange that the bed was familiar.  In fact, the room looked familiar.

I got out and heard a buzz.  I followed him and saw something I didn't expect.

expect.  A woman with hair (h/c) who wore a black dress combined with a white apron.  she turned to look at me.

Anastásia:"Good morning Zara! Oh! Honey, what's wrong?"

I cried when I saw her and ran straight towards her.

Zara:"Anastasia!"

I hugged her tightly, I was incredibly relieved and happy.  I couldn't believe I was hugging the lady who took care of me again.