29

4 days later.

"I can't do this. I don't wanna do this." India sniffed, her pillow soaked in her tears.

"India come on. If you don't say bye, you gone regret this shit forever." Von stood at the bottom of her bed, dressed in a slick black suit.

"I don't wanna say bye to my baby. Why the fuck would I tell him bye?" She cried, and he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, sniffing as more tears fell down her face.

He placed her on her feet, wiping her face, her natural pout on her face.

"My baby grandson. Oh my god." She sobbed, covering her face, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I can't. Why would he leave me?" She sniffed, and Von held her as she cried.

India was wearing a black body con dress that went down to her ankles, and she had took her black red bottom heels off. Her curly wig, Kentrell's favorite hairstyle on her, was parted down the middle, reaching her ass.

"Do I have to go?" She mumbled, getting her words out through her cries.

"You do ma'." He said, and she nodded, wiping her face.

She sniffed, trying to stop her tears from flowing.

She held her dress, slipping her pink polished toes in her heels, trying not to cry.

"Where's Dasani?" Her hoarse voice croaked.

"They all there, waiting on you." He told her, and she nodded.

He held her hand, leading her out of her house. He opened the passenger door for her, and then got in, pulling off.

India pouted, watching the videos her fan pages were making of the two of them.

She made an Instagram post, then put her phone on do not disturb, staring out of the window.

indiaroyale

Liked by mgng10x and 2,309,265 othersindiaroyale : One more kiss please? Just one

indiaroyale : One more kiss please? Just one. I'm forever your baby, stink. I love you so bad.
View all 356,409 comments.

15 minutes later, they were walking in the arena where a gathering for Kentrell's fans was being held.

People screamed, waving and recording India. She put her shades on, keeping her head down as Von walked her to the stage, where everyone else was.

"You look beautiful baby." Ari wrapped her arms around her, and India tried not to break down.

"I'm sorry mama." She sniffed, letting her tears fall.

"Baby you don't have to apologize for anything. Today is a celebration, he ain't gotta suffer ever again. He with you everywhere you go, you hear me?" Ari held her as her dad rubbed her back.