Chapter 41

It was already past 7 when Chu Han returned home, and Mu Xiaoke heard the sound of opening the door and immediately ran to the living room. When Chu Han saw Mu Xiaoke frowning, he knew that the little lord was starting to worry about him.

    "Have you waited for me for a long time?" Chu Han smiled.

    Mu Xiaoke nodded and asked him, "Are you hiding something from me?"

    Having been so busy for so many days in a row, there must be something big. Mu Xiaoke also didn't believe that Chu Han was out to play, and Chu Han was not a person who would waste time.

    "..." Chu Han was speechless for a while. He knew that Mu Xiaoke was very keen. He had to leave so early and return late, which would definitely arouse his suspicion, but he was not afraid of Mu Xiaoke's suspicion, even if he did not explain, Mu Xiaoke Still believe him unconditionally.

    "Can't you tell me?" Mu Xiaoke frowned.

    "It's not possible for the time being, I'll tell you when you grow up.".Chu Han promised earnestly that this was not empty talk to coax children. Chu Han never thought of hiding Mu Xiaoke's plan from him, but it was not time to tell Mu Xiaoke.

    However, Mu Xiaoke has his own understanding of the meaning of growing up. He is already an adult, and he is older than Chu Han! "I've grown up long ago!"

    Chu Han couldn't help but smile, Mu Xiaoke's appearance of pretending to be an adult is really too cute.

    "Well, I know that Xiao Ke has grown up and is 16 years old. Come, eat snacks and buy them to make you apologize. You can't stop eating. If you don't eat, you won't forgive me."

    Mu Xiaoke glared at him, isn't this still not taking his words seriously, or treating him as a kid!

    "I really grow up, so I don't eat snacks!"

    Seeing this, Chu Han sighed heavily, "Hey, when I grow up, I don't eat snacks and don't listen to my brother."

.Chu Han's words opened his eyes to Mu Xiaoke, can he turn black and white like this?

    Mu Xiaoke's expression made Chu Han laugh, "Well, you have grown up. Today I went to work, and there was a problem with my friend's company. I will help."

    Mu Xiaoke immediately thought of the Rong family, "Did Rongzhao and the others come to trouble you again, do you want me to help?"

    "You are a kid at home...well, well, you're an adult, but you haven't graduated, and you haven't worked, so you can't help temporarily. You just have to study hard, you know?"

    Mu Xiao was not reconciled, but what Chu Han said was right. Although he had experience in the previous life, he did not leave the campus in the previous life and had zero work experience.

    "If it is useful to me in the future, you must tell me. I also want to help you."

.Chu Han looked at him, "Okay."

    Today, Rong Zhao’s board of directors was extremely useless. He almost smashed the antique vase when he returned home. If Shao Yuzhen hadn’t discovered it in time, the family would have lost hundreds of thousands.

    "That bunch of old people have been old friends of the old man for so many years. You know that they always rely on the old and sell old people. Before the old man was alive, he couldn't handle them properly. You want them to bow down to you for as long as you have been in office. Do you dream? Shao Yuzhen didn't care about her husband's face and spoke straightforwardly. Fortunately, only their husband and wife are there now.