Chapter 44

The barrage was full of exclamation, but Chu Han still said calmly: "Leave them alone and start being your hairpin."

    Then, the audience saw the split screen in the live broadcast room, with half of the camera facing Chu Han, and half of the camera facing the "can speak" manual process.

    Chu Han sat next to Mu Xiaoke and started business.

    "I don't have a topic today. If you have anything you want to ask, just send a barrage. You can also ask your brother's handiwork."

    A lot of question marks suddenly popped up from the barrage.

    "Master Up really came to bring my brother today?"

    "Big Brother Han, is this your biological brother! So spoiled?!!!"

    Chu Han chuckled lightly, "My brother can't compare to him, he is very cute, so I can't let him show his face."

    Mu Xiaoke was stringing beads, and when he heard this, the copper wire pierced his hands!

.Chu Han quickly took his hand and rubbed it lightly, "Why are you so careless?"

    Mu Xiaoke quickly took his hand back and sign language to indicate that it was all right.

    "Brother can't talk?"

    "The younger brother is saying it's okay, my God, I'll be respectful of this cp first!"

    "Stop talking, kswl!"

    "Who would have thought that I would play CP with a current political UP master!"

    "Mom asked me why I was kneeling and looking at the phone!!"

    "Boss, do you want to make your own news today!"

    Chu Han raised his eyebrows and looked at the gossip remarks, and said coldly: "It seems that you don't want to listen to me talking about exclusives."

    The barrage immediately swung up the words "please please the boss".

."The news of the launch of the'Yue'e 4'project has been released last week, and everyone can pay attention to it. The new energy technology developed by this project may be used for civilian use in two years."

    "Civilian!!!"

    Mu Xiaoke was confused when he heard these two sentences. This should be something their teacher said, but he never thought that these details could be taken out so seriously.

    "If civil use is successful, the country will have new adjustments in environmental protection emissions, and the country's strategic direction will also change." Chu Han methodically pointed out these interests.

    The barrage can't be calm anymore.

    "Fuck, the boss is so sure, is there inside information?"

    "Even if it wasn't realized right away, it would definitely not be far away. The big brother's predictions in the past few years have not been frustrated!"

."I won't take this thing for the college entrance examination next year, right?!"

    Chu Han's expression was still so calm and excited when he watched the bullet screen, he reminded him: "It may not be popular in two years. Don't be so blind. Just forget it. Just lick the pie, don't really want to be short. Time to eat in the stomach."

    "I helped my motherland eat such a big cake, no one can grab it in my stomach!"

    "I also ate!"