Chapter 46

Y city airport.

    Mu Xiaoke once again came to the airport to take Chu Han away. Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han with his big eyes, and his eyes were filled with dissatisfaction and attachment to Chu Han.

    "When will you be back next time?"

    Chu Han was bewildered by his eyes and raised his hand, but before he was about to touch the soft skin on Mu Xiaoke's face, he turned his head back in time, and his hand fell gently on Mu Xiaoke's shoulder, "It may take a long time. "

    Mu Xiaoke lowered his head in disappointment, Chu Han couldn't help squeezing his shoulders, and finally squeezed him into his arms. "Wait a minute, when you grow up, I will be back."

    Mu Xiaoke hugged him back, rubbed a few times in his arms, raised his head, withdrew from that reliable arm, and looked at Chu Han with those bright eyes intently, "Go on a safe journey, remember that I am here. Wait for you."

.Chu Han took a deep breath and resisted all the impulses in his heart, "You also have to be healthy, and protect yourself."

    When Mu Xiaoke heard this, his tears almost fell, but he still held it back, he couldn't be like a chick that couldn't leave the nest.

    At this time, the airport sounded a boarding reminder, and Chu Han could only let go of Mu Xiaoke and turn around to enter the gate.

    But this time, Chu Han was more procrastinated than ever before. He turned around one step at a time. The kid still stood in place as before, waiting until he was completely invisible before leaving.

    Mu Xiao could wave his arm vigorously, always responding to Chu Han's gaze.

    As soon as the pass was about to be reached, Chu Han glanced at the little figure for the last time, resolutely disconnected.

    Mu Xiaoke slowly lowered his hand, and suddenly felt empty in his heart.

    "Mu Xiaoke?!"

.A shocked voice came from behind Mu Xiaoke, turning his head to look, it was indeed Rong Yanzhe.

    Mu Xiaoke subconsciously took two steps backwards, wanting to stay away from Rong Yanzhe, but he could not react faster than Rong Yanzhe, so he stepped over and grabbed Mu Xiaoke's arm.

    Rong Yanzhe has become accustomed to Mu Xiaoke's avoidance of him, so every time he meets, he will first find a way to narrow the distance with Mu Xiaoke. So get into the habit and take the first step.

    "What are you doing here? Where are you going?" Rong Yanzhe suddenly realized that this is the entrance of an international flight, and became even more nervous. "Are you going to go abroad, are you going to avoid me again?"

    Mu Xiaoke wanted to save his arm, but he couldn't compare to Rong Yanzhe's strength.

    "Cousin, let go, you hurt Xiaoke!" Fu Jiayun followed closely and grabbed Rong Yanzhe's arm to help Mu Xiaoke.

.Rong Yanzhe glared at Fu Jiayun, but it was precisely because Fu Jiayun came over that he let go. He didn't believe that Mu Xiao might be able to run surrounded by the two of them.

    Mu Xiaoke glanced at the two of them, then turned around and walked outside the airport. Rong Yanzhe couldn't help but smile when he saw it. He didn't want to run abroad. Rong Yanzhe followed, and said a little bit mean: "I'll take you back, okay if my brother takes you to dinner?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked up at him. The Rong Yanzhe now looks like he has never seen him in his previous life. He looks like a dog skin plaster, not at all like the self-righteous Rong family prince.