Chapter 17

The following morning, Thor helps me get dressed, feeds me canned ravioli, that he didn't realize was cold in the middle, and walked me to class. He held my bag the whole way, got me seated in the front row, then he started to sit down.

I glare at him "What are you doing?"

He sits his bag down and states "I'm staying here."

I furrow my brow and ask "Don't you have class?"

He smiles and states "Not until half an hour after your class." I narrow my gaze at him and he explains "I have a campus parking pass. And the dean has agreed to let me accompany you to classes, as long as I work while you're in class."

I cock an eyebrow to him "When did you talk to the dean?"

He furrows his brow "He contacted me after you got out of surgery. Told me I could park in the lecture hall if I had to."

I furrow my brow and ask "Then why did we walk here?" He scoffs and I change the subject "Why didn't you tell me before?"

He shrugs, before declaring "It must have slipped my mind."

I furrow my brow and open my laptop "Of course it did."

He looks at me like a golden retrieve and I scoff, before the professor walks in with a smile on his face "My most promising student returns!" He looks to Thor and asks "And your friend?"

"Thor Odinson." Thor states, before explaining "Dean gave me the all clear to accompany him. I'm just going to sit here and do my trigonometry work. You won't even know I'm here."

He nods, before looking to me and speaking loud enough for the rest of the class "Because of last week's lecture, I'm going to reassign your assignments. The only student who accurately described the subject was Mister Laufeyson. He will be exempt from the reassignment, but I will also be evaluating his intelligence." I smile at him and he shakes his head "You're something special, Loki."

Thor cocks an eyebrow to him and he backs away "Please, read carefully, everyone. Loki?"

Loki looks to him and asks "Professor?"

He looks to me and smiles "See what you can interpret about raëlism." I give a short nod and states "Fifteen pages."

As I get to work, Thor just sits there, looking between us.

At the end of class, the professor dismisses the class, before stepping towards me. He smiles at me and asks "How many pages did you get?"

As I put my arm back in the sling, I look to him and state "Sixteen pages and a reference page."

He smiles, before declaring "Send it to me." As he turns his back, I email it to him. When he sits down, I start to pack up. Thor looks to me as he latches his bag.

"Ready to go?" He asks as I latch my bag. I nod and he holds out his hand to me. As he helps me up, the professor takes off his glasses.

He stands with his laptop and glasses and steps up to my desk "Loki?"

I put my crutch under my good arm as he sits his laptop down.

He smiles at me and states "I watched you during my lecture. You read for most of it."

I sigh and explain "I still heard everything you said. In fact, I memorized it."

"I doubt it would." He agrees. Before pointing out "You were in hospital for two weeks. I simply hated to see you absent from my class."

I take in a deep breath and ask "Did you not find my assignments adequate in my absence?"

He chuckles softly, before reassuring "Quite the opposite, actually. I missed having your personality in class." He looks me over, before declaring "As you know, I'm very liberal with certain students. I couldn't care what they do. Most of whom, I expect the best from them." The steps back to his desk and states "I know your major is law studies, but I find it interesting that you do so well in my classes."

"Thank you, Professor Selvig." I smile, he looks up at me and I ask "Or should I call you doctor?"

He smiles "In advanced theology, I'm just a professor." He steps out from his desk and steps towards me "In advanced astrophysics, I'm a doctor."

I hum, before declaring "I'll see you Friday."

He gives a weak smile, before declaring "Take care."

As I hobble out of the room, Thor asks "Is that going to be a problem?"

I furrow my brow as I start down the hall "What do you mean?"

Thor cocks an eyebrow to me "He was hitting on you."

I scoff, before asking "Are you barking?"

He gives a knowing look "He wants to get in your pants."

I sigh, before declaring "No, he doesn't." I scoff and remark "Nobody does. Look at me..."

He stops me and remarks "If I could, without hurting you, I'd fuck you brainless." He points towards the lecture hall and states "So would he."

I sigh, before hobbling around him, sarcastically calling over my shoulder "Sure you would, Thor."

He's by my side, instantly "Wait until we get back to the dorm."

~

Around four, we walk back into our dorm and I smirk "Wait until we get back to the dorm?"

He locks the door, before pulling off his shirt and ordering "Bed, now." I smirk and sit on the edge of the bed. As I sit my crutch aside, Thor drops to his knees and slides my sweatpants down just enough to get my penis out.

As he blows me, I tilt my head back and hum at his warm mouth. He tortures me endlessly with his tounge until I run my hand through his blonde hair. As I pull his hair back, he looks up to me with spit pearling out of his mouth.

I smirk at him and state "I want you."

In an instant, he's up on the bed, doing doggy style off the edge of the bed. I stand and rub my hand over his spectacularly tan bum. As I smack his arse, he breaths shakily "More."

I smack his arse and ask "Who a good little whore?"

He gulps, before declaring "I am."

I hum, before moving to the bottle of lube and coating my fingers "I got something really special for my good little whore."

As I play with his hole, he turns to me and sighs "Loki, just give me your cock. I'm far too pent up for foreplay!"