Miraculous Power of Universe 7! - Y/n vs Jiren!

Third person POV

Y/n pulls his hand back and spins around, planting his boot into Jiren's chest and sending him backwards.

Jiren: Tch, your will is a raging fire, isn't it? It's because of your love for that girl!

He punches Y/n as hard as he can, sending him back a little.

Jiren: Strength - Strength is everything! Trust! Love! That's what the weak seek! You fight with emotions - for love! You can not defeat me! I am strength!

Y/n punches Jiren in the stomach, his aura flaring as he growls and punches Jiren in the face next, each attack knocking the wind out of Jiren as Y/n continues his furious barrage.

Y/n: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You bastards don't do anything but drone on about your philosophies! I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT THAT! ANY OF IT! All I care about right now is bringing Kefla back, and I have to beat you down to do that! So shut your damn mouth and fight me you bastard!

~ With Universes 7 and 11 ~

Belmod: Well, even with Ultra Instinct, Y/n can not defeat Jiren.

Beerus stands up and snarls.

Beerus: Are you insane? Jiren doesn't have a prayer!

Toppo: No, Lord Belmod is correct, Lord Beerus.

Beerus: What's that?

Toppo: Jiren has yet to reveal his true power!

The Universe 7 representatives gasp in surprise.

Goku: You mean...

Vegeta: He's still got more power?!

Toppo nods and poses dramatically.

Toppo: This is the end of Universe 7.

Whis chuckles.

Whis: May I say something?

Marcarita: Oh? Brother, you have something up your sleeve? So Y/n isn't just a cute mortal.

Whis stares at the remaining Tournament of Power contestants, watching them do battle, each passing moment more intense than the last.

Whis: We have yet to see the full extent of Y/n's power.

Belmod: What?!

Beerus: Whis, what do you mean?

Whis simply stares at Y/n for a moment before responding.

Whis: He evolves constantly, his Ultra Instinct is nearly thrice as powerful as Goku's, even restraining himself. As of now, he is nearly five times stronger.

Vegeta: He's... He's that strong?!

Whis nods.

Belmod: Well, as impressive as that may be, Jiren is even stronger than me!

Gohan: Stronger than a God of Destruction?!

Whis, however, interrupts their thoughts.

Whis: ... And he has an ability only Broly and I are aware of, currently. Right, Broly?

Broly nods.

Broly: He can be... Much stronger.

Goku: Huh? Whatcha mean?!

Whis: It's simple. Y/n has combined Kaioken with Ultra Instinct.

Goku: Say what?!

~ Back to the battle ~