Chapter 60

As soon as the New Year’s Day holiday passed, Chu Han reluctantly sent Mu Xiaoke back to the school. When he got downstairs in the dormitory, Chu Han held Mu Xiaoke’s hand and squeezed it again. Uh, lip faint and shake!

    On the contrary, Mu Xiaoke held Chu Han's hand and leaned in to kiss Chu Han's cheek, "Grin!"

    Chu Han had no choice but to let go of him and watch him go upstairs.

    Mu Xiaoke returned to the dormitory, and the smile on his face directly betrayed him. Three days ago, he was still dying and wishing to die for love. Now as soon as he enters the door, he is already proud of his life?

    "Xiao Ke, something is wrong with you!" Several roommates had been working hard to prepare for the exam, but when they saw him this way, they immediately began to "condemn" him.

    "Are you going to fall in love secretly!"

    "P, you are not broken in love in the end!"

.Mu Xiaoke was amused by them, "Hanging, it makes you worried, sorry."

    "No, no, you haven't mentioned the point yet, which sister or sister you went to the two-person world with, please tell me honestly!"

    Lu Chao immediately interrupted Zhao Pengyuan, "Old Zhao, you guessed wrong! How can Xiao Ke like his sisters and sisters!"

    Mu Xiaoke pursed his mouth shyly. Lu Chao didn't expect his mind to be discovered. Lu Chao patted Zhao Pengyuan on the shoulder, "Xiao Ke, is that the big brother who came to celebrate your birthday that day?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded. The university roommates are going to spend four years together, and he didn't intend to hide from them, especially since he may go out often in the future. These things should be explained clearly to the roommates.

."This..." Zhao Pengyuan was obviously slower than Chen Ying and Lu Chao, and was stunned for a while, but after scratching his head, he gave up thinking too deeply, "Hey, no matter what, you are now full of blood. Resurrection is more important than anything!"

    "After the exam, I invite you to dinner!" Mu Xiaoke typed happily.

    Although the matter has not been completely resolved, he is particularly relieved and confident now. With such a powerful Chu Han standing behind him and carrying everything with him, he is not afraid of anything, and one day he will see the sun!

    A week later, several people in the dormitory had finished the exam. Mu Xiaoke fulfilled his promise and found a good restaurant near the school to invite his roommates to eat. By the way, Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin from the same university town were also called over. .

    Since going to university, Mu Xiaoke has rarely seen Luo Jiaming and the others. This time, he has to retell the past.

.Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin came over, and a few friends met each other. Mu Xiaoke was pulled by Luo Jiaming, and Mu Xiaoke knew that he would hear Luo Jiaming's talk, and he really came. Luo Jiaming was very distressed when he saw Mu Xiaoke getting thinner, "Why have you lost so much weight, isn't it okay to see you in Acring?" However, Mu Xiaoke didn't care at all, Luo Jiaming was annoyed. "You are still laughing, look at your roommate, who is not strong, you are so thin and so tall, so sad that Teacher Chu saw it!"

    Bystanders clear the authorities and fans, Mu Xiaoke actually knew for the first time that Chu Han might really suffer from his weight loss, and it was very painful. What did he do for a month, he couldn't spare his body anyway.

    He suddenly remembered that when he met again, Chu Han asked him "Do you want to commit suicide?" How uncomfortable Chu Han was at that time?