Chapter 62

"Mr. Mu, what about Xiao Ke and the others, how did they go?" The babysitter was stunned when he came out. Only Mu Xiangyang was left in the hall. But within a few minutes, Mu Xiangyang seemed to have gone to a battle. The whole person is tired and embarrassed. The nanny dared not ask any more questions.

"Take it all away, don't eat it." Mu Xiangyang walked upstairs step by step, his footsteps echoing in the room, and the room was so empty that it echoed. Mu Xiangyang turned his head and looked around, and suddenly found that this home had already been separated.

Mu Xiaoke said that he wanted to avenge his mother. Once he said it, he would do it. Mu Xiaoke's temperament is like this.

Then Mu Kai and Wu Yi mother and son...

Mu Xiangyang had a splitting headache.

Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke home, holding Mu Xiaoke's hand tightly on the road until the two entered the house.

.Mu Xiaoke was silent while sitting on the sofa. Chu Han could see that he was thinking about something, so he didn't disturb him and cooked the food for the two of them.

Chu Han was cooking vegetables, and Mu Xiaoke suddenly ran over and hugged him tightly.

Chu Han could only put down the things in his hand and turned to look at him, "What's the matter?"

"I thought about how to do it, but that approach is despicable." Mu Xiaoke used sign language, and he thought about ways of revenge, but no matter how he did it, he had to use methods that he didn't want. He didn't know how to do it. Not right.

"Then think about it after we have eaten, I'll help you think about it."

Mu Xiaoke pursed his lips and nodded.

Mu Xiaoke can't be hungry. Chu Han has always had a deep understanding of this. Even in such a stressful study situation in high school, there are big things at mealtime that can't stop Mu Xiaoke from going to eat. .Today, I was running back and forth at meal time. Although Langchao Community and Fenglin Garden were not far apart, there was still a lot of time lost in the evening peak. So Chu Han didn't let him think about any revenge plan anymore, so he had to eat before talking.

After eating, Mu Xiaoke held his laptop and started typing out his plan.

Chu Han watched patiently from the side.

"The first step is to find out what Wu Yi and Mu Kai are doing now. I can use the work of Fengyan Studio to get close to Wu Yi and find out the relationship between Wu Yi and the kidnappers."

After reading this first step, Chu Han helped him add: "I also want to let everyone know the relationship between Wu Yi and Mu Kai, and destroy Wu Yi's personality."

.Mu Xiaoke was shocked by this method. Exposing the relationship between Mu Kai and Wu Yi is undoubtedly destroying Wu Yi's current family and her newly established good wife and good mother. This approach is the same as that of Rong Yanzhe. The same is true for Muyan Film and Television.

Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke's shoulders, "I don't want you to approach Wu Yi. Your dumb illness is your most suspicious feature. Maybe she can know your identity in one night. How vicious their mother and son are. I don't want you to be in danger."

"Exposing their mother-child relationship is the least costly and safest approach."

"But......"

"Xiao Ke, if you really want revenge, you will face more cruelty in the future than you are now. If you are cruel, it is better not to do it."

.Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke, and the two of them faced each other. Chu Han didn't want to force Mu Xiaoke to do something. He just wanted him to think clearly. If he didn't want to endure the pain of hurting Mu Kai and the others, he couldn't let him. He started. Chu Han can take revenge for this kind of thing.

Mu Xiaoke frowned. He understood what Chu Han meant. To get revenge, he had to endure the pain caused during the revenge process, just like Chu Han is now. Even if he knew that the Rong family held the Shao Group's power of life and death, he Can only forbear. Mu Xiaoke gritted his teeth, "I can do it!"

For his dead mother, for his own future, he can't shrink back! Only by sending Mu Kai's mother and son to prison can he get peace in the rest of his life. He must do this, and he must do it himself!

"My baby is indeed the bravest." Chu Han smiled softly, and messed up Mu Xiaoke's hair as before to send out his own encouragement and comfort.
."Things in the entertainment industry, to put it bluntly, are a matter of money. Mu Kai and Wu Yi did not cause any disturbances after the same frame. To put it bluntly, money was spent."