Chapter 65

Everyone moved aside, and Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke's hand and sat down together. However, the appearance of Mu Xiaoke really surprised Chu Han's new colleagues. They did not expect that Chu Han's was a boy, still such a young boy who looked childish.

    Chu Han distributed the biscuits to everyone, and saw the surprised look of the head of the department.

    The head of the department couldn't help asking: "Xiao Mu... isn't it, how old are you this year?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, and Chu Han answered for him: "The virtual age is 20."

    so small! Everyone looked at each other. To tell the truth, Chu Han was not too old, as if he was only 25/6. "Are you two childhood sweethearts?" a gossip girl asked.

    Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke, and the two of them looked at each other and smiled, "That's it."

.However, the head of the department was not interested in whether they were childhood sweethearts or not. He asked Mu Xiaoke about his age to see if he was right with Mu Xiangyang's youngest son! Now the facts are right!

    This is terrible, if it was possible to recruit high-end talents like Chu Han when it was originally recruited, it turned out that it was for the youngest son of the Mu family!

    This company may belong to Chu Han in the future!

    During the meal, Chu Han refused all those who persuaded him to drink, and concentrated on taking care of Mu Xiaoke's meal, listening to the gossip on the dinner table by the way.

    "Recent projects have to be done well, Xiao Chu, you didn't know when you first came here, there are a few artists whose planning must not be sloppy."

    The predecessors began to popularize science.

    Chu Han asked for advice very humbly, and the seniors talked to him together in one, two and three.

."Our boss's surname is Mu. Hey, we have the same surname as your little boyfriend. His eldest son, Mu Kai, is our company's number one artist. He must be cautious and cautious in his marketing activities. He must not stab Lou Zi, otherwise Mr. Mu will... …"

    Mu Xiaoke was dumbfounded. He didn't realize until he heard these words. He never asked Chu Han where to work. He believed that Chu Han had reached the point where he didn't need to ask at all. But after listening to what they said, I realized that Chu Han had gone to Muyan Film and Television!

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help grabbing Chu Han's trousers, and Chu Han gently held his hand to comfort him. But Mu Xiaoke had to worry about what Chu Han could have a good life under his father's hands. His father would think that Chu Han was greedy for their Mu family's money, and would definitely push his responsibility for revenge on Chu Han. On the head.

."Mu Kai is now the first brother of our company. I understand this kind of thing."

    "Yes, yes, there are also a few small flowers we signed recently. The company plans to package them as straight male and female gods. They must also pay attention to their publicity. Your last term was specifically responsible for their small flowers. But because..."

    "Hey, don't worry about this, Xiao Chu has a family, don't worry about this kind of thing."

    "What I said is also what I said, speaking of which young people like you are really daring to play now, at such a young age..."

    Chu Han smiled, "He and I have already met the parents, and we will get married when he graduates, not for fun."

    Chu Han's words made the seniors feel embarrassed, "Hey, we said something wrong, we fined ourselves three cups, don't mind Xiao Mu!"