Chapter 66

Mu Kai has never received such a high degree of attention. A small video of less than 10 seconds made his name appear on the top search headlines of major websites in just a few hours. To stand upright with Wu Yi and expose their mother-child relationship to the public is what he dreams of! Since he had the memory, he has not been able to call Wu Yi's mother openly. Every time he sees her mother full of stars on TV, he wants to tell the world that this is his mother. He is not a wild child without a mother. !

    Now everyone knows: Mu Kai's mother is a movie queen, and his father is the chief executive of the best film company in China! Mu Kai liked the hot headlines without even thinking about it! He wanted to see who would dare to be disrespectful to him in the future! Especially those few who relied on their own company's navy and dared to hack his opponents, he must show them good looks!

.But before Mu Kai had time to be happy for two minutes, the phone number of his assistant and his agent was immediately blown up, and his parents, whom he was just proud of, called at the same time to reprimand him!

    "Mu Kai, are you crazy!" Wu Yi was hysterical on the phone. "You dare to like the news that I finally suppressed. Are you trying to pull me to death!!"

    Mu Kai was stunned. Why didn't he know about this? When did he suppress the news?

    "You canceled the like for me! Send a statement, I want to report those who posted the video!!"

    Mu Kai hurriedly wanted to open the app just now, but Wu Yi had already hung up the phone in angrily.

    When he canceled the thumbs up just now, his father also called, "Mu Kai! How many times have I said that you should be cautious in your words and deeds! Do you still want to mix in circles!.They are not wrong. Sooner or later you will have a character like yours-Heaven will ruin! "

    "Dad! I didn't, I didn't... I just ordered it accidentally, I didn't want to harm my mother!"

    Mu Kai was really panicked. How could this happen? Didn’t he just like him? Didn’t others also like his own lace news? Aren’t they all fine? He just likes himself. How could it be so serious with the same frame video with my mother!

    "Don't say it! From now on, don't do anything, just stay in the crew, don't answer anyone's questions, stay silent, don't you know!"

    "I...I know..."

    "Give the call to your agent!"

.Mu Kai could only give his mobile phone to an agent who was already too busy. He was already confused, and only then slowly recovered. His mother is someone else’s wife, and he is someone else’s mother. 'S mother doesn't want to recognize him at all, let alone the whole network knows the mother-child relationship between them!

    He is an illegitimate child, no matter which family of his parents he is an illegitimate child!

    Bastard... But why is the bastard so shameless! He just wants people all over the world to know who his parents are, and he is not an illegitimate child that no one wants!

    "Little case, leave your phone to me for safekeeping for the time being..."

    "No!" Mu Kai snatched the phone back from the agent directly, "What do you want to do, do you want to lock me up, don't try to keep it from me, I have to know the outside things!"

.The agent was extremely embarrassed. Mu Kai looked like no one, had a small belly, and had some incomprehensible calculations. In this case, if he was allowed to go online, no one would have expected what the matter would develop into!