Chapter 70

Mu Xiaoke pretended to be very excited, and Mu Kai secretly laughed that Mu Xiaoke had been fooled.

    "Now there is nothing I can lie to you. Now that you know it in your heart, shouldn't you know that only we can give you what you want?"

    Mu Xiaoke hesitated, "Where do you want me to go?"

    "I just want you to go to a place with boxes. After all, there are many people here." Mu Kai tried to hide his panic. No matter what, the first priority now is to send Mu Xiaoke to the trap. Upstairs has already arranged the manpower, as long as Mu Xiaoke enters, he can no longer escape from their palms.

    Mu Xiaoke stared at Mu Kai's eyes, and Mu Kai avoided with a guilty conscience.

    But Mu Xiaoke finally put down his guard and nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

.Fu Jiayun stopped the two of them at this time, "Xiao Ke, I don't know the truth of what you said, but I am entrusted by Rong Yanzhe to protect you at all times. I can't let you go by alone."

    Mu Xiaoke was shocked, Rong Yanzhe! How did Rong Yanzhe know what happened today?

    Fu Jiayun was guilty of being seen by Mu Xiaoke, "I...he often comes to ask me if you are well, I told him about your appointment with me."

    "Do you know how many times he wants to hurt me? He will protect me? Fu Jiayun, are you a fool?"

    Mu Xiaoke was anxious, he had already tried his best to avoid Rong Yanzhe, but Fu Jiayun had to help Rong Yanzhe. When did the two of them become so close!

    "Brother Yanzhe... he..." Mu Kai panicked, why suddenly a Rong Yanzhe appeared!

."Xiao Ke, no matter how you scold us, I have to listen to him. My cousin said that you can't get the two of you alone."

    "This is a matter between our brothers. You have no right to intervene." Mu Kai grabbed Mu Xiaoke's hand and wanted to pull Mu Xiaoke around, but Mu Xiaoke took the lead in struggling with Fu Jiayun's help. , Mu Kai was still in vain.

    At this time, Mu Xiaoke's cell phone rang, and Mu Xiaoke quickly opened it to see that it was Chu Han's phone!

    But Chu Han hung up soon, and then sent a message: "Xiao Ke, follow him."

    Chu Han's words set Mu Xiaoke's heart, and it's done!

    Mu Xiaoke pushed Fu Jiayun away and gestured to Mu Kai: "Lead the way."

    Mu Kai suddenly became excited, and took Mu Xiaoke to the set direction, and Fu Jiayun always followed them.

.However, Mu Kai's excitement only lasted until the moment he opened the box door. When he saw the situation inside the box, he backed away in fright. Mu Xiaoke grabbed him, and a few bodyguards appeared behind them, pushed Mu Kai, and pushed him completely.

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Fu Jiayun. A cold sweat broke out from behind Fu Jiayun. He had never seen such a battle before. There were a dozen people in the box, divided into two factions. One faction is holding the other faction, and among those being held is Wu Yi, the shadow queen who has set off a bloody storm on the Internet.

    "Let's go, I don't want you to get involved, if you are really good for me, don't tell Rong Yanzhe about me." Mu Xiaoke typed.

    Fu Jiayun could see clearly that Mu Xiaoke really no longer had any trace of admiration and admiration for him in his eyes. Some were only indifference and alienation. Mu Xiaoke had truly abandoned his childhood sweetheart for more than ten years.