Chapter 75

Rong Zhao’s roar caused several security guards to stop. Rong Zhao turned his head and said to Chu Han, “Chu Han, you leave now, and I won’t count on your unreasonable troubles.”

    "Rong Zhao, you might as well take a look at the content of this photo before threatening Chu Han." Lin Jun kindly handed the photo to Rong Zhao again.

    Rong Zhao didn't know, so until he saw the word "will" on the photo! Rong Zhao fell into a cold sweat instantly. He did not deliberately avoid Lin Jun when he forged his will, so Lin Jun knew about this! After so many years, Rong Zhao himself has forgotten that he was "usurping the throne" and regarded himself as a well-known chairman!

    No, even if Lin Jun took this will to Chu Han, they couldn't do anything to the Rong family because they had no evidence to prove that the will was false!

.So Rong Zhao became very calm again when he spoke, "Lin Jun, do you have any questions about this will? You were there when the will was announced back then."

    Lin Jun smiled, "Maybe you should continue to look at the following text."

    Rong Zhao frowned. He didn't expect that besides the will, there was an appraisal result in this photo—"It was appraised as a forgery." This made Rong Zhao shocked. They had already bought out the appraisal agency and the notary office. Who made the result of the forgery!

    "Do you think that you want to reverse the case based on the result of an unknown appraisal? You think it's a play!"

    Chu Han shook his head, "Since you are reluctant to admit it, we really don't need to continue wasting time."

    "Hold on!" Rong Yanzhe suddenly spoke, and Rong Zhao and his men were shocked. Why did Rong Yanzhe suddenly appear?

."Let the unimportant people go out." Rong Yanzhe looked at the secretarial assistants and the security guard who had just brought in Lin Jun.

    Rong Zhao didn't understand what this was doing, "Yanzhe?!"

    "I said let them go out!" Rong Yanzhe suddenly smashed the pen holder on the conference table against the door, and the few insignificant people immediately rushed out with interest.

    Lin Jun closed the door, sat beside Chu Han, and looked at the Rong family father and son with Chu Han.

    "Chu Han, let's talk about terms." Rong Yanzhe looked at Chu Han, and the scene in his dream seemed to reappear once again. Chu Han took Lin Jun to take the company away, but their Rong family could not fight back because His father forged the will. If he wanted to keep the Rong family, he had to keep the position of the Rong family in the group, unless no one knew they had forged the will.

    The only way is to kill Chu Han and Lin Jun.

.Rong Yanzhe squeezed his fist. He wanted to do this very much. As long as Chu Han dies, both the company and Mu Xiaoke will be his. His heart is so moved, looking out the window, he will undoubtedly die if he falls down from a tall building.

    But he didn't know why, he was scared again, could killing Chu Han really get what he wanted? No one gave him an answer, even the Rong Yanzhe in the dream couldn't give him an answer.

    Chu Han kept staring at Rong Yanzhe's eyes. He had long noticed that a fierce light flashed in Rong Yanzhe's eyes, thinking of the innocent college student who died because of Mu Xiaoke, and thinking of his parents. He was not surprised by Rong Yanzhe. There will be thoughts of killing people and gaining money, and if you have a father, you have a son.