sleeping shisa

⚠Short Chapter⚠

(12 o'clock,  the 23rd of June, night before the wedding )

Lisa Pov
I should be sleeping right now , but I kept repeating what happened with Shane . Every time I replay it I felt like I hit a puppy . Shane had just tried to helped me , and like an inconsiderate asshole and I started to yell at him . I don't know what possessed me to do such thing . My anger was like  jack in the box , and Shane was unlucky enough to be the one to turn the lever and get the clown . I wonder what he was thinking right now ? Was he mad at me , anxious , tired , excited ? I for sure , was actually dreading tomorrow like the day before a big exam you didn't study for. I took a deep breath to recollect myself "Lisa you've got this " With this oath I fell asleep,  nervous energy running through my veins .

Shane Pov
I should be sleeping right now , but I kept repeating what happened with Lisa . Every time I replay it in my mind , I wonder what I said or did wrong . But one thing for sure she wasn't acting like herself , her usually chirpy and happy self had been replace with beaten down ,forlom self. I was still debating , to go see a counselor for "tiny " or not . Is she the one to blame for Lisa's sudden down fall ? Or did something happen at the party ? I bit my lip , so many possible answers ...I wonder what she was thinking of right now ? Was she mad at me , anxious tired , excited ? I for sure felt a pangue of anxiety just thinking of everyone looking at me , just for that . Thinking about all the things that can go bad   made my knees shake uncontrollably , but I also couldn't wait to finally get married to the love of my life .That was the only think keeping me from digging a hole in the group and hiding in it till the wedding was over . I passes my hand through my messy hair "Shane , you've got this" .!

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Author POV
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shisa's snapchat made me throw several times my phone against the wall  DJIDHXNKSIJSMLWOJX JFKXOKXKOJDOJ

Into more important matters now .... thank y-
WHO AM I KIDDING SHISA FEELZ R FKN IMPORTANT , HOLY SHIT ITS 2:29 IN THE MORNING HERE , AND WHEN I SAW SHANE SHIRTLESS SLEEPING I SWEAR TO GOD THE SOUND I MAKE (MIXTURE OF LIKE A KOALA MAITTING WITH A LAMA) IM SURPRISED DIDN'T WAKE UP THE WHOLE  FKN HOUSE #SORRYNOTSORRY

Ok guys I'm back together , (for now ) before I have an other feelz attack ...
Don't forget to vote ❤ and thankyou for always voting and commenting , I appreciate it