Chapter 79

A year ago, Chu Han said that he would hold a sorority party on the Lantern Festival. This verbal promise fell into the hands of Lin Jun and somehow it became a business circle dinner. Chu Han received Lin Jun’s plan when he was at work on the seventh day of the seventh day. To be honest, the plan was perfect. It was not only a blind date meeting for single young employees, but also a large-scale advertisement for marketing the Shaw Group.

    Especially marketing him, the newly appointed chairman of the Shaw Group.

    "Don't you mean that?" Lin Jun was very innocent.

    Chu Han snorted coldly. Indeed, when he proposed that Shaw would be responsible for all the expenses of the party, he planned to promote the Shaw Group among the young people in City Y. But I didn't expect Lin Jun to help him think more, not only to promote the company, but also to promote the new head.

    "As expected, it's you, Secretary Lin. Let's do it like that, the TV station..."

."There are many older comrades in the city's TV station who want to get rid of their orders as soon as possible. They came to contact us as soon as they heard about this." Lin Jun deserves to be Lin Jun, once again perfectly showing that as an executive of the Shaw Group, the three-generation chairman of the board is capable. The strength of the secretary.

    Chu Han had nothing to say, and suffocated his mouth: "I want to take my family."

    Lin Jun was stunned for a moment. It was a single party in itself. How could he bring his family members? What's more, the image of the diamond king and old five was destroyed before it was established. This was not in line with his plan.

    "I don't need a single person, and I don't want to provoke inexplicable peach blossoms. Lin Jun, you seem to have never recognized me for this."

    Lin Jun smiled helplessly, "I'm just thinking about maximizing benefits. I offended you, I'm sorry."

.Chu Han glanced at him, "You don't need to apologize, but I hope you can remember that to me, small is the most important thing."

    Lin Jun sighed, "I understand."

    After Lin Jun went out, Chu Han couldn't help but remember that he wanted to invest in Mu Yan before. Lin Jun's first reaction was to stop it. Even if he did it later, it was just a routine. Lin Jun has always been a gentle and docile face. Although he knew this was a necessary disguise, he didn't expect that he really seemed not interested in love.

    Forget it, forgive him for the single dog who has never been in love or tried Wenxiang Nephrite.

    Chu Han told Mu Xiaoke that he wanted him to go to this sorority party. By the way, he mentioned that he might be on TV. Mu Xiaoke was very shy, but thinking that if he didn't go, some people might misunderstand that Chu Han also went on a blind date. Of it. So he must go!

.On the day of the Lantern Festival, Chu Han went to school to catch people and go home early, and the two of them washed up and rushed to the company. The appointment makeup artist had already been waiting in the company.

    The makeup teacher is actually an old acquaintance of Mu Xiaoke. The makeup studio commonly used by Muyan's production team also often cooperates with Fengyan Studio. The makeup artist was surprised when he saw Mu Xiaoke. He thought it was a joke. Who would have thought that Mu Xiaoke was actually the boyfriend of the new president of Shaw Group.

    "Xiao Ke, your skin is really good, you are almost catching up with the stars."

    Mu Xiaoke smiled shyly.