1.2

A train driving by in the midst of the night was normal. Beside it is an abandoned building also doing what was normal. Covering up the unusual things happening in the night. Inside the building were a group of thugs and a woman by the name Natasha Romanoff.

On top of an elevated platform Natasha was tied to a chair that was close to a huge hole in the floor. One of the men who was closest to her stepped up and slapped her as hard as he could across the face. Natasha let out a groan as her head was whipped to the side, but she took it fairly easily.

"Merlin!" Euphemia grimaced.

"This is not how I wanted this evening to go." Luchkov, the older man who was clearly in charge, spoke in Russian.

Natasha replied back in Russian, "I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better."

Rose frowned up in disgust. "For you anyways."

Nat nodded in agreement.

"Who are you working for?" One of the thugs walked closer to Natasha while the man in charge spoke. "Lermontov, yes?" The thug tilted Natasha's chair over the hole. A look of fear came across the red head's face. "Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?"

The look on Natasha's face went away at his words as she then asked, "I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business." The man set her chair down on all four legs and stepped back.

Multiple stolen artifacts sat in the corner. A mirror showed the older man walking closer to Natasha with an amused look. "Solohob, a bagman, a front." He pauses in front of her to continue his rant, "Your outdated information betrays you."

The smirk on his face, as he believed he had outsmarted her, grew. "The famous Black Widow," He paused in amusement. His thug chuckled at this. "and she turns out to be simply another pretty face."

"Men and their egos." Ginny rolled her eyes.

Lily huffed at this and nodded. "Honestly!"

"Hey!" Every man in the room called out.

"Oh, shut up!" Aubrey rolled her eyes. "It's true."

"You really think I'm pretty?"

Rose groaned. "We just defended you."

Natasha shrugged with a smirk on her face. "I was having fun. This was one of the easiest interrogations I've ever done."

The older man looked to his silent company in amusement. As he turned to walk in the opposite direction, his goon grabbed Natasha's jaw and forced her mouth open.

"Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks." Luchkov reached a table with different tools on it. "Tell him he is out. Well..." He paused to pick up a pair of pliers and then looked at her with a sadistic smile. "...you may have to write it down."

Natasha grunted as the shrill ring of a phone sounded throughout the room. The goon who wasn't holding her realised it was his phone. The whole room looked at him while he answered, only for him to turn it to Luchkov. "It's for her."

Luchkov dropped the tool back on the table and grabbed the phone. "You listen carefully-"

"Your at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, third floor." The voice was so loud it could be heard by the others near. "We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out." Luchkov looked around in alarm. "Put the woman on the phone, or I'll blow up the block before you can make the lobby."