Chapter 89

The news of Wu Yi's death from a sudden illness spread, and there was a lot of discussion on the Internet. Many people suspected that this was not an accident, but a deliberate murder. As for who would kill a celebrity who has lost her status, there are only two possibilities. One is that she is ruining her family's reputation, and the other is that she thinks that the punishment is not serious enough and decides to lynch himself.

    These two speculations are very loud on the Internet. For some reason, some people on the Internet have pointed the finger at Mu Xiaoke. Those malicious people kept attacking Mu Xiaoke on the Internet, thinking that he was narrow-minded and vicious, and could be so merciless to his own brother. He was simply a contemporary white-eyed wolf.

    The comments sent by these people were almost the same, as if they were agreed upon.

.When things spread, Mu Xiaoke also noticed that those crazy trolls had already ranted under his "Handmade" account, and Mu Xiaoke's fans could hardly avoid quarreling with these trolls.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't want to pay attention to these bad guys, but fans quarreled with others for him, and some people were attacked by those spitting personal attacks. Mu Xiao could not bear it.

    ——The Internet is not a place outside the law. Please do not continue to attack innocent people. If you have any injustice, please report it to the relevant department instead of insulting others on the Internet! If someone continues to post rumors on the Internet and attack my friends with foul language, I will use the power granted by the law to protect the rights and interests of my friends and me.

    Mu Xiaoke put this short essay on top of the w blog and x station.

.Chu Han directly reposted Mu Xiaoke's blog post and asked them to help collect evidence. Chu Han’s blog post is more scary than Mu Xiaoke’s, because Chu Han is not Mu Xiaoke. Perhaps in the eyes of many people, Mu Xiaoke is just a college student who has not graduated and has no social experience, and fell out with his family again. Now, looking at such a weak little white face, even if he really insulted him, he would only cry. But Chu Han is different. A group chairman who can take the lead of a top domestic investment company under the age of 30 can't be empty talk!

    Chu Han said to look for a lawyer, that means really looking for a lawyer.

    But overnight, the law firm sorted out all the evidence and published it on the Internet, and sent a lawyer's letter to the few pacemakers who had charged on the battlefield.

.So soon, the "Pioneer" who was filled with outrage the day before to defeat the "rich second-generation white-eyed wolf" ran away the next day.

    When he went home on the weekend, Mu Xiaoke saw the result. In fact, he was really puzzled by this kind of thing. It was not the first time he encountered this kind of situation, but every time it turned out to be like this. Always fleeing, since you all know that this is the ending, why do you want to be a tiger? Do the naval forces on the Internet really think that netizens are stupid, or that they have a strong background and will not get caught no matter how they spread rumors with rhythm?

    "These chess pieces are not important, what is important is the people behind them." Chu Han has actually obtained the personal information of the actual controllers behind the accounts. If you find them, you can know whether they are making waves on the Internet. Maybe you can find them. Who is the real culprit who really caused Wu Yi to "succumb to a sudden illness".

.Mu Xiaoke felt that this answer was already on the table, "Bao Yu."

    Chu Han nodded. If Wu Yi's death was really man-made, then Wu Yi's jail sentence really hurt Bao Yu's interests, and that's why Bao Yu did such a vicious thing.