31

One week later.

"Mommy is you gone let me talk?" India laughed, on FaceTime with her mom.

"Girl no because they all got me fucked up. Gone have me go all the way to Jersey just to not have my money. Ponk ass hoes I should've beat they ass." Ari frowned, rubbing her face wash in.

"Mama I'm pregnant." India said, and Ari's eyes widened.

"Bi-girl! What?! Oh my god India don't play with me right nowwww." Ari pouted, and India laughed.

"I am. Im 4 months and 3 weeks, surprisingly. And Samaria's 5 months and a week." India told her.

"Oh my god my babies! Indiaaaa 4 months?! Do you know what you're having?" Ariana asked her.

"I'm having a girl, and Samaria's having a boy." India told her.

"India I'm so proud of you stink. Oh my god my baby's having a baby. I love you so much I just wanna kiss all over your face." Ari pouted, and India laughed again.

"You're just so big and grown now. And you're not my stinky puddin' cup no more, you have your own life without me and now you're having a baby! I love you so much baby." Ari wiped her face as she cried, and India smiled.

"I'm forever your puddin' cup mommy. I love you too, don't cry. Ponk." India laughed, and Ari smacked her lips.

"I ain't crying, these pimp tears. So, is it Kentrell's?" Ari asked.

"Duh mama. Who else would I be pregnant by?" India laughed again.

"Girl I'm just making sure, shit. Oop-Jayda calling me. Sista probably got some tea, bye puddin'!" Ari waved, hanging up, and India chuckled, shaking her head.

Samaria walked out of her bathroom, getting in the bed with her.

"You must've just told my annie cause she calling my mama." India looked over at her.

"Hell yeah and she was crying lil punk ass." Samaria said, making her laugh.

India felt her phone vibrating, being tagged in an Instagram post.

therealkylesister

Liked by moneybaggyo and 721,222 otherstherealkylesister : My baby, my twin, the one I love the most

therealkylesister : My baby, my twin, the one I love the most. My puddin' never fails to make me proud. I wouldn't be who I am without her, everything I do is for you baby. I love you @indiaroyale 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
View all 42,092 comments
moneybaggyo : My girls ❤️😍
indiaroyale : Omg 😭 I love you so much more, my superhero 🥰🥰🥰 Ms.MakeItHappen! ♾
arrogant_tae123 : All I know is one of y'all better call me!

"Girl my mama do entirely too much." India laughed, liking and commenting on the post.

"They so obsessed with us chile." Samaria chuckled, liking the post as India got a ding on her phone.