S I X T Y

Time skip to the end of the year whoop whoop, i was gonna give you guys seggs with Barty but i don't wanna start the chapter with that then end it with- well you'll see... sorry not sorry babes. But we will say they hooked up.

A lot has happened between January and now. Alyssa was officially announced dead. Her brothers have been on a few life threatening missions for the order. Voldemort was rising in power. And Euphemia and Fleamont were sick with dragon pox. The end of this school year, her final year, it was as joyful as she thought it would be, she was missing two friends, plus another she doesn't even remember, Regulus.

Instead of her parents picking her up from the station, James and Sirius were there waiting for her.

"Promise to write me any chance you get so i know you're safe, alright?" Mae says to her best friend Camilla.

"I promise, and you do the same. I'll miss you, M." she smiles softly at the shorter girl who then pulls cam into a hug.

"I love you, and I'm glad we still have each other."

"I love you, Madeline." she tightens her hold on her before letting go and they separate ways, Cam going to her parents and Mae walking to her brothers.

James welcomes her with open arms and hugs her tightly, Sirius is looking across the station at his little brother and Walburga walking away. A lot went through his mind during that moment, he was lost in his thoughts until he felt Madelines arms wrapping around his torso and he smiled down at her hugging back just as tightly.

"I'd be lying if i said I didn't miss you." He laughs softly and picks up one of her bags when he pulls away.

"We all did." James chimes in. "And I've got news for you once we get home." He smiles brightly picking up her other bag, the three of them walk to a less crowded areas and hold onto each other and they apparate back to the manor.

Madeline takes a second standing in the front yard looking up at her home, admiring it. "Ive missed you." She whispers to herself about her home.

"Oi, come on" James calls after her from the front door before walking in. She smiles and shakes her head with a small laugh and she runs to catch up and she closes the door behind her.

"Is that my daughter i hear?" Madeline heard Mias voice from the living room, Madelines smile returns as she runs into the living room where her mother is just standing up and she runs into her arms causing Mia to let out a heavy breath from the impact before laughing softly and she hugs her daughter back tightly and kisses the top of her head.

"Oh my baby."

"I missed you so so much, mum." Madeline sighs happily closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of her mother.

"Ive missed you more, you'll have to catch me up soon little one."

"Of course, there's not much to tell." She loosens her hold on her mother and looks up at her. "More sad then happy really..."

"Happy, sad, angry, i want to hear it all, now go see your father." She lets go of her daughter. Madeline nods and walks to his study.

"Dad!" She walked around to where he was sat in his chair and she kneels down and hugs him. "Oh I've missed you old man."

"Ah! Madeline!" He hugs her back after taking off his glasses. "I thought about you ever day" he places a peck on the top of her head.

~

After greeting everyone else, Remus, Peter, Marlene and lily who were all over for dinner. She walked up to her room where they had brought her bags and she sighs as she closes the door behind her. She kicks her shoes off and sits at the edge of her bed looking at her reflection in the mirror. I look different she thought to herself, she was more pale and she looked tired, shed looked like this for some months now. She gets up a few minutes later and walks to her closet, she changes into sweatpants and a brown hoodie, she doesn't remember where it came from.