♡ Chapter 6 ♡

"It's jungkook actually"

That person stepped out from the dark. His lips curled up to a handsome smirk. His eyes changed into chocolate brown colour within seconds. He was wearing a white shirt and the first three buttons were opened.

Y/n squeezed her eyes trying to ignore the light that suddenly fell into her face.
Y/n had a blank expression on her face. "Okayyyy" she said while looking at him carefully. After staring at him for good few minutes y/n fold her hands near her chest while glaring at the man who was standing infront of her. Her cheeks were puffy and had a light shade of pink. Lips were holding a cute angry pout.

The view infront of the strange man who was standing infront of her was confused. But however it made that person's heart skip a beat.

"Ok Mister give me what's mine" she said with a serious voice. His smirk fell. He raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He said with an accent. His voice was low as a growl. Y/n felt scared but she kept a serious face trying to hide it.

"I know you are a dragon hunter. Give me my Ju-long right now. I need Anguis , Drayce , Aidan and my Arad. Even tho Dracul and Sugar are a little bit rude I need them too." She kept bubbling with an angry tone. That jungkook guy was looking at her; speechless.

"DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME" someone growled loudly making y/n jump with fear. She quickly turned around to see a man glaring at her far away; wearing a black outfit. It was even hard to see him in the dark. His voice was lower than the jungkook guy's voice. He had a pale skin and it was glowing because of the small sunlight escaped from the rooftop of the cave.

"AND I AM NOT RUDE" anther growl was heard next to him

"AND I AM NOT RUDE" anther growl was heard next to him. A tall handsome man was looking at her with a same glare like the other one. There was a purple flame playing in his eyes. But he quickly close his eyes and opened his eyes and they where changed into black; however he still had a shining purple out line in this eyes.

 But he quickly close his eyes and opened his eyes and they where changed into black; however he still had a shining purple out line in this eyes

"Ahh haaa" y/n exclaimed. "You guys planned and kidnapped my dragons right?" Except the jungkook guy other two men had a "who is this crazy woman look". Jungkook guy was seemed to enjoy the word "my" but his eyes turned red and again to chocolate brown because he got angry by the plural word "dragons" a low growl escaped from his chest.