fuck

Chastity ∞

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I stayed in the house for weeks missed school and all I'm not ready to be nobody mama. Fuck. I can't believe this shit man. Fuck.

6 months later

This child is killing me alaways kicking me, on my bladder, and all that I been stressing  Chris out but its not intentional. I was looking for something to eat in the cabinets and fridge.

"I got it I'll just cook." "Chris baby it's okay, you need to sleep, I can handle it." "Ight bae just call me if you need anything I love you good night." He said kissing me then going upstairs.

I made me and Chris some chicken and steak burritos and peach mango kool-aid.

I walked up the stairs to his room and went in his room, he was sprawled across the bed knocked out.

"Chris,Chris,Christopher."
"Hmm, what you going into labor?!?!" He asked frantically.
"No, I brought you some food, I'm fine."

He ate his food and pulled me on the bed with him, making sure he didn't hurt the baby.

"Mamas your tummy's to big for only 6 1/2 months." "Damn you trynna say I'm fat?!" I asked laughing. "No, I like you pregnant putting all that ass and them tities to work." He said chuckling.

Chris and I went to sleep wrapped up in each other, we ain't together or nun but he my bestfriend always will be I don't even think he like me like that.

When I woke up the next morning Chris had a tray of different foods and a note not the bedside table that said

' Good Morning Mamas, I made you some of everything in the house cause yo cravings kinda weird and I didn't know what you would want. But I'm taking you out tonight so I need you to dress cute for me.'
I ate everything on the tray.

I straightened up the house ate lunch took a nap by the time a woke up it was about 7 o'clock, so I decided to get ready.

I got in the shower.
Curled my hair.
Painted my toes.
Then found my outfit.

I went downstairs and watched TV until Twist came. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to twist shaking me.

"Come on Lil ma let's go."
"Hmm. Okaee."

We was driving for a Lil while so I fell asleep in the car.

"Daddy, I wanna go to the park."
"Ight Lil-lil mamas where yo mommy at?"
"She said she no feel good."
"She not feeling good?"
"No her throw up."
"Okay stay down here Ca'Riyah I'll be back then we can go."

I went upstairs to see Chastity laying on the bed.

"Lil mamas what's wrong?"
"I don't know how to tell you this."
"Just tell me."
"I'm pregnant."
"Forreal?"
"Yep, we gotta go to the doctor to see how far along, this is amazing."
"Twist, do you say Ca'Riyah is your daughter even though Mi'Trell be around her do you look at her as your daughter?"
"Yeah, that is my daughter I was there when she was born and the first 3 years of her life when he wasn't there she calls me daddy and everything." "I love you." "I live you too."

"Damn Mamas, wake up." I woke up to Twist on the side of me shaking me gently. "Hmm...where are we?" I asked. "Just follow me."

We walked until we were on a little secluded beach. There were lights everywhere in the sand it was so pretty. Christopher walked me over to a really big rock looked me dead in the eyes and said," Chastity I am in love with you, this baby stuff is really stressful and I'm trying my hardest, but will you be mines forever and always?"

Boom. Sorry for the late update this chapter's been done I just needed to add a lil bit more.