||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

"So I want something close to the town center

"So I want something close to the town center. Oohhh those silk curtains I saw in Harumi's office will do" Ramiris rambles on as food is being set out at the table in a chamber off of the main meeting room. 

"I've told you once and I'll say it again Ramiris you will not be living within Tempest" Rimuru huffs as he looks over the food interest in the diet of the oldest demon lord. 'I wonder if he eats babies. He was about to eat Harumi and that close enough'

A blast of ice smacks him in the head and he looks over to see Harumi glaring at him. "What? It's a genuine question" he defends out loud and she huffs. 

"Well keep it to yourself. If you want to think like that then block off the connection"

"You guys talk to each other through your thoughts don't you?" Carrion asks having watched the two interact like they were having a silent conversation. Rimuru looks at him startled and notices some of the other demon lords now look at him with interest as they are curious about the two new members. 

"Well um yeah we do" Rimuru stutters out. 

"I thought so. I first noticed it during the delegation meeting I had with her when she was talking about trade between our nations. I wasn't aware that telepathy could go so far. Is it part of the soulbond?" Carrion looks between the two siblings. 

"Soulbond?" Deeno asks, lifting his head slightly from where he rests at the table. 

"It's a Nymph thing. Though, thought communication is part of the soulbond our situation is a bit different. How to put this in simpler terms, Harumi and I are basically a soul that was once two parts then combined together and split back into two parts. So in some ways we are still connected, our thoughts being one of those ways" Rimuru explains, looking over at her as she chugs down some juice from a crystal glass. 

"Fascinating! I wonder just how connected the two of you are" Guy taps his chin in thought "How was it your souls were combined then separated?"

Rimuru pauses for a moment thinking if he should divulge more of their connection. He may be a part of the demon lords now but that doesn't mean he can trust them with everything. It's best to give a vague explanation to avoid total suspicion with this group.