Extra 1

These will just be extras to the story until season 2 comes out, they'll probably be shorter than normal, as they are only extras in a way. But more than likely, I'll write my typical size chapter as I love writing. I hope you all enjoy this and have been enjoying the story as well :) 

Takes place before the actual story

Third Person's POV 

Faya sat in the girls' bathroom, balling her eyes out. Her head was thumping in pain, her heart was racing and her hands shook as a result of her crying. Her lips quivered, as she viciously rubbed her arm, trying to distract herself from the pain that was taking over her. Faya slowly managed to pull herself back together. She walked to the sink, stared at her face, and shook her face in disgust. She hated how she cried all the time, how her powers did this to her and how everyone talked about her and how emotional she was. 

They didn't get it, they didn't get how she could constantly hear all their thoughts, how she didn't know how to cope with the stress and pain from it. How lonely she was, how she struggled to make friends and faked being okay whenever someone asked. She knew that when they asked, they didn't care. They didn't want to hear the truth, they just want the simple answer, so they can carry on with their merry way. 

Faya splashed water on her face, rubbed the cold liquid over her features, and then picked her bag back up, walked out of the bathrooms, and walked past everyone with her head down, her features hidden beneath her hair. That afternoon when Faya got home, she flopped on the couch, glancing at her parents and, let the tears fall again. 

"Shit, why do I keep crying!" She shouted at them, resting her head in her hands, and shook her head. She was irritated with herself, irritated with the world at the moment, and almost irritated with her parents. 

"Faya, you will always be more emotional than you would like. You are an empathetic person by nature, you also don't have full control of your powers, you'll be more prone to crying because of the pain. People won't get it, because they don't know what you're going through. Some people just cry when they react to pain, don't care about what people think. Fay, people will question why you cry all the time, they find it ridiculous but pay them no attention. That's while you'll be caught crying more." Faya nodded, barely gave a smile, and walked to her room. She turned on some music, laid on her bed, and let the music take over her. 

She ended up falling asleep, the music had calmed her down, made her headache disappear and the emotional stress she was feeling. She hopes that one day, she won't have to use it as much as she does. That the music will only be more of enjoyment than help for her pain. Faya woke up later on in the night, she groaned at the time, walked to her bathroom, showered then got back into her pyjamas. Faya thought about the couples at school, she wanted a boyfriend. Someone who was there for her, who would care for her and would understand what she went through.  

Faya laid in her bed, closed her eyes, easily falling asleep which was rare for her to fall asleep as soon as she laid down. Her dreams plagued her with her desires, a face that she wouldn't be able to recognise when she woke up, the dream was almost like a memory, but one she was yet to have, it was what she hoped her life would be like one day. Something she hoped was as good as the movies. 

Somedays her parents would let her have the next day off if she had a mentally draining day. So she woke up around 11:43 am in the morning, she guessed that her parents let her have the day off so she laid in bed, read a chapter, and then walked downstairs. Only her mother was there, she ate some toast, making some quiet chit-chat to break the silence. 

++++++++

Poorly edited more than likely, I was tired when I checked it :)