chapter-26-cale just smirk.

It has been three day and right now Cale was sitting inside the study with a bowl of grapes and looking out from the window.

Then Ron came in as he brought a blanket and drape it over Cale's shoulder.

"The weather is cold young master please keep yourself warm. We couldn't have you getting sick right?"

Cale didn't say anything else and just keep looking out of the window. Choi Han and Lock were sitting on the couches.

Rosalyn use her magic to keep the room on a certain temperature. Then the kittens came in with Beacrox.

Beacrox was pushing a food cart into the room. There were cookies and
..lemon ...tea.

Cale feel like scrunching but he held on due to his fear of the scary butler beside him.

Cale was about to drink the tea when Choi Han come beside him and took the tea cup away from him.

It's not like Cale was mad. Cale was even greatful that Choi Han took the tea away but he was confused on why he did it.

Ron glare at him as Choi Han ignore it . "Cale-nim please be careful. The tea is still hot."

Cal look at Choi Han in disbelief.

It has been like this since three days ago. After taking a bath Cale change his clothes and went to the dining room to eat lunch.

He ate alone since everyone already eaten. Then he went to his father's office where he talk about Ron and the other.

This also include a certain crown prince who was talking with them through a video communication device.

They come to a agreement that Cale will take them under his wing only until the finish white star off.

After talking Cale stand up. "Then I will be working with you all. Also."

Cale pick the kittens up. "This is On and Hong. Lock I will leave them in your care.

Please take care of them like your siblings." Everyone heads turn to him.

"Well since you will be working with me until we finish that white thing off. So take care of them well ok.

They are your family from now after all." Everyone was looking at Cale weirdly.

Cale was confused on why they were looking like that. "Well I'll be off." Cale said as he immediately walk out of the room.

Cale was just walking with the kittens when he got too distract by the ancient powers that he didn't see the stair case in front.

He almost trip and fell down. All the sarvants immediately rush to him when they saw him falling.

Cale was about to use his power when he felt someone caught him and landed.

Cale was surprised to see Choi Han carrying him and more surprised when he realized that Choi Han was the one that saved him.

Cale tilted his head to his side and stared at Choi Han.

Then Choi Han immediately put him down gently and rush away. Cale was just sitting there on the ground shocked.

He only come back to his senses when the sarvants fuss over him and all of his family members got there.

Choi Han has been acting weird since then. He started calling him 'Cale-nim' and started fussing over the smallest thing about him.

To be honest it was kinda annoying. Also since that incident Cale was not allow to walk inside his own mansion without one of the people inside Choi Han's group.

And he was treated like a baby chick since then. They would fuss over the smallest detail about Cale.

His family was even worse. Cale was just about to relax for the week but Cale couldn't rest with these people around like this.

So Cale decided something. He decided to give them something to work so he could keep them away from him.

Cale has started making plans. Now he was just waiting for Raon to finish his training with Eruhaben.

Once Raon was done he would start his plan to annoyed that fucking white thing and sent these bastards away from him so he could finally relax.

Just as Cale was smiling at his thoughts Hans came in hurriedly.

Cale raised an eyebrow. "Young master it's from Super rock villa."

Cale immediately stood up at the mention of Super rock villa. Cale walk toward Hans and toon the communication device.

Cale also push all the poeple inside the room outside except for Rosalyn since he need her to connect the device.

Rosalyn did as she was told and before she could even look at the device Cale also push her put with a smile.

Raon popped out inside the communication device. "Human guess what this great and mighty dragon has become a lot stronger."

Cale just smirk.