thirty three.

"What the fuck was that about?"

THIRD POV

"What the fuck do you mean that's Reira, Mich?" Y/n exclaimed, a single tear coming out of her left eye. Her best friend looked at her with creased eyebrows.

"What do you mean what do I mean?" She yelled back at her. "And why is she clinging to your fucking boyfriend?" The two of them were seconds away from gauging each other's eyes out.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"He's your boyfriend, isn't he?!"

"And she's your girlfriend, isn't she?"

"Well-"

"Hey, girls, what's all this screaming about?" Mirana walks back into the room, tray filled with various meats and juice boxes. She quickly sets them down and smacked the two on the head with a tray.

"What's going on?" She asks again.

Michiko softly glares at Y/n, silently telling her to answer her question. Y/n sighs and speaks up.

"There's this photo, actually, news headline, of my boyfriend and her girlfriend together, and apparently they're a "couple" now, well at least that's what the headline says it is..." she murmured, voice trailing as she finished. Mirana looked at them and shook her head.

"Is that why you two were fighting? I thought one of you killed the other's mother!" She chuckled at her own words, then continued.

"You two are best friends. Something like this should not spark an argument. It's way too early in the morning for relationship drama right now. And I know that pictures sometimes can give false information too, especially how the media spins stories to look different than what they originally are. You just need to talk to your partners and talk it out. You're in different countries you know, so communication may be a little hard at the moment. You'll get through it though. I believe in you two." She concluded with a smile. "Now, c'mon, hug it out!"

Y/n and Michiko both unenthusiastically got up and rolled their eyes, trying to bite their tongues to suppress a smile. They went and wrapped their arms around each other.

"'M sorry for being a bitch, or whatever," Michiko grumbled in Y/n's hair, causing her to giggle.

"You sound like Kat, Mich. But I forgive you, and I'm sorry two," she replied, smiling on her friend's skin. Mirana clapped and laughed at the two girls, who were embarrassed someone viewed their shared moment.

No more interruptions happened during that breakfast, other than laughs, stuffing their faces and conversations.

.•° ✿ °•.

YOUR POV

"Hey, so, we've been here for quite a while now, are you excited to go back?" I asked Mich.