Chapter Two: Catching up

This is going to be a headache.

Richard successfully snuck in food for me but one time he got caught. Mother and father, thank fuck, left since they knew them being here will only piss me off. Me and Richard were having our drinks with sushi when the doors flew open and rivaled my two younger brothers screaming in joy.

"ELLA!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! DON'T SPILL THE WINE! THIS SHITS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR SCHOOLS TUITION!" I yelled back in tease. Placing the glass of wine beside my bed as the two boys hugged me.

"I missed you so much!"

"It was sooooo boring without you!"

"I thought you'd never wake up!"

"Please don't ever go into a coma again!"

The two boys rambled over each other but I simply smiled. Again.

Why does it feel like it's been forever since I've seen them? This coma thing must've given me a hard ass time.

"Now, now. Both of you get off, she's still recovering." Richard said, clapping his hands.

"Ooooo is that wine?" William grinned. Both me and Richard snatched our drinks and bottle away from him.

"You're not of age, little man." I smirked.

"I'm legal in mostly countries in Europe!"

"We aren't in Europe, little dude." Richard sighed.

"If we were, I'd let you." I winked.

"Ella!" Richard yelled.

"What? I had my first drink when I was 16." I shrugged. Richard's and the boys mouth was left open.

"Did you guys think I was a little goody two shoes when I was in my teens? Nah, I was a little rebellion when they weren't around." By 'they' I meant our parents but they knew that.

"Well gimme!" William groaned.

"Next time, Liam." I patted his head. Oliver snuggled beside me and I draped my arm over his shoulder and helped him get closer to me.

"So what's up with you, little squirt?"

"Nothing much. Skipped history classes tho. That shit is soooo boring. Teaching us about emperors and empresses. How will those help me get a job in the future?" Oliver sighed. I chuckled.

Emperors and ... empresses ... huh.

"Boring huh? Surprisingly my favorite classes that I actually would look up to was History?"

"Really?" Both Richard and Oliver asked in surprise.

"Yep. I loved history. The ancients, the kings, queens, dukes, duchesses, wars, artists and etc. some of my clothing lines are even inspired by ancient times, too."

"Like the Russian and Arabian one you did two years ago? Those hit big. A couple of celebrities wore them for the met gala and Grammies." William said.

"It was certainly a big hit. Ever since then other companies and celebrities would come to us for big events." I said proudly.

"Okay, okay. We get it. You're a big hit." Richard smirked.

I smirked back.

"Ugh." Oliver and William groaned.

"Any new songs from BTS? Stray kids? EXO? BlackPink?"

Richard's smirk grew.

"Oh, sis. You'll definitely be busy with the amount of news on songs and movies came out."